Thursday, July 26, 2018

Coffee, Book Club and a whole lot more


It's the middle of the day! I'm choosing to write now because I do not know how much energy I will have when I get in this evening. In fact I just got up from resting for about two hours. I never registering today but today I did just so I have advantage. I still have to do my book club and then I have to participate are rather I am participating in an ADA celebration. Today is the anniversary of the Americans with disabilities act. I must admit I am lukewarm, at best, regarding the ADA. I believe 90% of the acts passage was for political gain for the Bush administration. However, everyone clings to it as the Messiah of the Americans with disabilities. The organization DRAC, which I am part of, has thrown together this years celebration and I'm supporting the folks with this event. However, today is hot in the 90s I best be careful.– – This is also a very short posting hopefully  I will be able to will will add more later…

No comments: