Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Real World




That have good this morning leaving the apartment and hitting to the bus stop. I was inbound making my way into the county Housing Authority basement where the DRAC meetings going to be. Today felt like a Monday probably because yesterday was a holiday, Pioneer day. I hated holidays and fall in the middle of the week I was working it was like having to survived two Mondays in the week – – now it is like a gift second Monday in the same week. Still I have to admit I was a little dusty in the brain trying to figure out just what and where I was at. I was a little concerned immediately because I knew I was going to have to tell the folks at DRAC that at worst I was not going to be able to make that ADA celebration tomorrow and that best I'm going to be a half an hour to 45 minutes late. I was a little spooked on how this was going to go over.

I don't know if it was the holiday week that this is or the fact that I'm pretty self-involved at this point in my life. I'm not leaving my apartment much. I have everything I need right here especially since I'm trying not to spend any money before the end of the month. I have barbecue, I have crinkled chips, I have two bottles of juice, pantry cookies and a whole lot more. I wandered down to the front of the facility in the morning to check my mail this a little bit then I am back into my unit Point working on drawing, cryptograms and cleaning up here and there. I am self-contained. I have the familiar feeling of coming back to the world as I boarded the bus and the driver and the driver tied me down. The sensation was one of familiarity like coming home are pulling up a chair to the table with an old friend. I was checking back in.

I was an hour early for the meeting which is okay by me. I sat by myself in the basement and sketched little bit and played with my cell phone telling time. I even took a couple notes for possible blog ideas. The team eventually got there – – don't care pizza and water Goodenough. Tomorrow's our ADA celebration. I hope it's not beautiful. Five hours at the county building with intermittent attempts at entertainment some kind of food in answering questions of a celebrated note. I had forgotten that this event was on Thursday and of course on Thursday I have my reading group at the library. I really wanted to do both events bu there is going to have to be some overlap. I just told them going to be about an hour late. Actually two hours late because event starts at 4 o'clock and I have to do bookclub from 4 PM to 5 PM that book has been bound the city County building – – if I'm lucky I'll get there by 5:30 PM and the thing was scheduled to go till eight I think that's enough time. I think they'll be happy if I show up at all. I thought I'd get more stress but once again my view of myself is much different than how I viewed by others and perhaps that's best.


No comments: