Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Cellular Frustration and More



I just finished updating my journal for the last two days it was a long posting. It would be easy and somewhat lazy just block and copy to this document but I just can't do that. Maybe I'll have a boiled down version of the events.

The events of yesterday afternoon and the evening would have been enough for great posting. I had actually gotten some fairly decent sleep I did wake up a number of times is always but stayed in past the 5 AM times that I usually get up on Tuesday mornings to make sure I have enough time to get to class. I slept until about 6 AM I almost didn't even go. I was so frustrated the night before not be able to pack my clipboard and paper into the portfolio, trying to get my homework accomplished while fielding calls from good friends that need to be listened to. I seriously contemplated quitting the class. I had so many excuses in my mind from the fact that it seemed like my skin was breaking down on my butt to not being able to reach the ends of the canvas or paper that I work on it just seems like everything is against me in the class. But shameful as it is I just love how impressed people seem to be when I tell them I'm taking this drawing class.

I was surprised this morning that I felt fairly decent aside from sleeping in but I actually made it By the time class started I was amazed. I was hoping to have two hours of time to work on amaze and ask questions but that didn't happen. I don't think of been agreeable to do anything with that who knows I've got lots of time to next Tuesday was not to look like boy everybody else's work. It was interesting last night when visiting with Elske that she sort of echoed what Dianne said which was not to lose my basic artistic flair which makes my art mine. They think that paying attention to the measurement thing this kind of defeating to the real artist I'm going to embrace that and go forward but still try to get my tasks done and finish this class. But seriously the real, of my day was when oust trying to make it to class my backpack fell off my lap and I didn't notice when I picked it up that my cell phone fell out and launched right into the wheel (of course) and a high spun to go to class I heard the cell phone die under crushed glass in the weight of me in my power chair, once again I've destroyed.

Finally finishing class which had nothing to do with the mazes today were doing portraits each person sitting for a the other for an hour – – I worked with Godfrey a fellow from Africa I believe is a nice kid. My work does not look like him though. Even though my instructor says he likes it. So rather than working on kid letters, and other projects around the apartment I decide to go to wherever in a replace my cell phone. Was going to Best Buy but then decided why not try Walmart is a lot closer. Everything worked great. I didn't get the same level of technical support but I got a cheap cell phone and half of the materials transferred over. I struggle to the rest of the project once I got home but eventually got my cell phone fairly operational with all my apps working. I really do need a cell phone not only from when I sleep at night but checking my bus schedules and times and probably most importantly taking the pictures and even dictating some of the things for my blog.

Surprisingly my right hip is feeling okay tonight though I still feel I need to get off my will but relatively soon. I mean I get to the kids letters till this weekend or maybe Fourth of July soon to be another holiday. I've got hot dogs and buns and like to get a watermelon but I don't know how viable that is. On top of all this, I am getting an noodling of a possible toothache. I missed my appointment checkup last week and this should be just appropriate I can't believe it – it never stops…

No comments: