Wednesday, July 10, 2019

MSG






In all honesty I must confess that not writing the blog last night, when I should have, was kind of nice. What's even better was I was able to fill the spot with the link to the granddaughters music video which are just too much fun. But that was the crutch and I don't want to get into the habit of not writing just because it's late and I'm tired. But I was exhausted last night and actually I spent a good 20 to 30 minutes trying to figure out how to load that link to the girls on Facebook. I don't know if that came through or not but it certainly seems to have on my equipment. I tested it with my tablet and the one video came through just fine. Anyway , You dedicated readers might remember back in March I briefly commented on the cute little mortuary/crematorium across the street from my community college and very close to my current , favorite on that side of the\ street, Chinese restaurant where I was contemplating working but the place was not wheelchair accessible but it's not that's another story.

The individual I have posted at the top of this blog is Joshua. Josh is a good lad, a fine young man wishing to make a life working with his hands which brings into the community college. He's in the art class specifically to get when the art requirements out of the way so that he can progress onto mortuary school. I guess you have to have a vocational certificate, actually I understand they have an entire program there the Community College. Anyway, I like this kid primarily because the kid likes me. He rattles on about all kinds of stuff during class most of it gleaned from late-night television stations and anything bizarre offered up on the Internet the more bizarre the better. I think one of the reasons Josh talks as much as he does during class is that he works all night at one of those weird call centers (I can say that I used to work at a call center) and talking keeps the lad awake. Josh is begging for attention I think it's one of the reasons he wants to work with the dead they can't walk away. I like Josh, Josh has gone out of his way more than once to work with me and help me when I needed a hand physically. I would like to think I could return the favor somehow one never knows. Josh does not seem to have a speech governor are you know something that lets you know when your saying stuff that may not be appropriate specifically things like religion and Me Too infringements. Is very definitely what you see is what you get. SpaceThis guy's had a tough go of it and I really hope he is able to hang in there academically and get his coveted mortuary science certificate. This guys destined to do great things with the living and the dead.…





No comments: