Friday, July 26, 2019

Naked Dreams




Last night I had that naked dream you know that night terror when you become cognitively aware that you're in public and that you're totally naked and you trying to figure out how to get by until something happens you're not sure what but you're trying to figure out either to madly identify yourself as being naked and getting some help that way or just act natural and hope all things turn out okay. I'm not sure where I was at but I could've been in a class setting are possibly on the train or bus but it seems like I was in some sort of a room. I kind of think I know what the ideology is for the dream. Seriously, I'm currently writing a 3 ½ page paper for my intro to drawing class. Actually, more than just the paper I'm dealing with a whole end of semester stuff. We got our last assignment Thursday which be due next Thursday which is also the last day of class. Brendan has gone over things that need to be “tied off” before the semester ends. Reaction have to post things to the “canvas” but to serve like electronic locker or something that the instructor can get in to see all of your work. So I think I'm stressing all these things being asked of me perhaps mostly the paper however.

Kind looking forward to this paper, I think I can be really creative with the paper and really write what I want to write since it really doesn't make a whole heckuva lot of difference. And actually, I really don't have to write anything or do anything because I'm not really getting a grade out of this class. I'm doing the audit! Still there something in me that's forcing me to act like I really am worried about how I come out of this class. I suppose this is good I like to think it means I want to do well just for doing well not just because a grade depends on doing well are not doing well. I'm always amazed when I go into my online account with the college it's called something like “My Canvas” like I said it's like my locker my E. Locker. Everything's in there which I want to be in their which a be counted. Anything else is there like my grades, assignments, even comments. I think I've gone there like four or five times. I should've gone there more and paid more attention to the assignments and things that were going on in their but I should've been doing out of class. Too late now but just the same pretty cool that they have this convenience for students these days. I wonder had this been available when I was going to school whatever made a difference somehow I don't think so I'm just not a good student in though I would like to of been that something you're either born with and perhaps its learnable but I sure didn't get a chance to achieve too much academically. Actually it's one of the main questions in the paper I'm supposed to write and that is is drying/art learnable? Really interesting question I think I believe so but it's the whole nature nurture thing and I should be able to do three pages, double spaced 12 times Roman, I should be able to do that on my head and be cute at the same time:-)

No comments: