Thursday, July 11, 2019

Mini – Family Reunion



Another day and I'm entirely exhausted but that's okay, I like being exhausted at the end of the day certainly assists with the sleeping end of things. My buddy Dave slept him all I went over to the college and did my intro to drawing class which worked just fine. I was able to attend my class without guilt Dave got sleep in and we met for lunch over at D's. That alone would account a lot for my day but I still needed to make an appearance at Bookclub and then on top of that meet with the family at the apartment complex about 6 o'clock given me enough time to get home from bookclub.

I don't know why this always surprises be that we call for a time I show up in every sense of the only person there waiting alone, naturally. The only thing which justified me out front of the building sitting waiting for the family was that a storm, a very small storm driven by lots of wind but an enough moisture the clouds to equate a small downpour. Nothing extravagant mind you but just moisture hitting the ground from on high. One of the weather people had the audacity to label this atmospheric behavior as “monsoon” what a hoot.There was a little rain that fell as I was waiting for the family.

It was good to see Shelley and the girls. Their little families getting so large I'm amazed and the girls certainly have other talents. I'm still enjoying the controlling grace the girls had with their video that the recently published. They are pretty ragged out however they left early this morning from Oregon into Salt Lake arriving here sometime midmorning. They were tired so they rested up a bit but everyone got together at my apartment complex to make plans. There was some talk about Mark, during the van and then I saw driving somewhere but eventually we decided to order pizza and eat here at the park – – which is exactly what we did.

The girls are kind a grouchy but not bad inexcusable for individuals traveling as they are doing now. I communicated with them a little bit which is about all a grown up can hope for. Riley is in middle school now and Brisa is bringing up the rear. We were able to interview the girls about their recent video which I thought was fascinating. This was the effort I thought was a week but turns out to be about three months worth of work. The girls are kind and clingy for a while. Mark Anthony and Christie showed up and it seemed to help with the girls shyness if that's what it was. Once they realized there was a full grown Park just outside our building that portion of the event was much more amenable. Pizza was ordered in Mark Anthony and Christie picked up literally and figuratively the pizza dinner. I ate way too much pizza– –I totally enjoyed visiting with Christy regarding art and my drawing class is nice to have something in common. We had a good time I little swallow family group in our little park. Tomorrow they are going up to Snowbird and I'm back in the picture on Saturday for a function.liberty Park. It's a little family reunion and we all seem to be having a good time…

No comments: