Monday, July 08, 2019

Hot, Cold… The New Summer



The weather just will not stabilize. It's not that were having bad weather by any means, another cold front is March through with lots of wind a few clouds and sprinkles the lightning here in this area of the state but there possibly could be. The weather guys are saying the weather patterns are different. We should see monsoon storms the next couple weeks but it wouldn't seem for quite a ways out still later in the summer. So as much site tend to bitch and moan about how “cold” it is I just have to realize and accept this is the new summer and enjoy the heck out of the days that I have to enjoy.

I've been trying to do this enjoyment concept last couple weeks but I have to include my time at class. Amazing that I am actually taking a college drawing class, I guess it doesn't matter what its college and not but the drawing class. I also can't believe I'm feeling the stress of having to perform from class to class and feeling poorly when I don't do as well as I should have. I've pretty much done as much as am going to do on the to pieces of work that must be submitted tomorrow. And that's okay, I keep saying I don't care that doesn't matter and what's important is what I'm learning. I kind of liked the maze exercise but painfully am being made aware of my physical limitations. I seriously cannot reach parts of the paper to draw on that must be drawn on especially for this maze assignment. I also cannot draw with the exactness that I think the instructor would like to see. I mean he's actually always been fair with me way beyond what I deserve and I really believe he just wants me to have a good time doing these drawings and I am and more than that I'm feeling pretty good every time somebody else sees my work and comments on how good they think it is. Because I don't want to let my instructor down Two and probably didn't give a rats ass anyway and just barely knows who I am just because I'm the last one out it seems every class meeting. But I have to admit no matter how much I try to downplay the importance or relevance of this class I get a little tight chested and spooked the net before each meeting. And maybe this is a good thing because it shows ours to live in that I'm accessing some form of emotion in my life. So that's productive.

We must be somewhere in the middle of this course now. If I remember right the class goes until the middle of August. Then, are even before then maybe I need to start realizing our thinking about do I want to take a course in the winter semester. If I do do another art course do I want to take the logical next class? Our search a class and I'm truly interested in like animation, cartooning (that may be redundant). I think I would need to be doing are learning something to do as opposed to just going to a course to sit and listen, like a history course or a sociology or psych course. Same way with music, vocal or whatever. I just have to figure out if I stay in the art zone do I really want to do this the part where I lug everything around, have my work adjudicated on a regular basis, doing the same for the other members of the class. Remember, starting off with the fairly simple but as the weather turns cooler and colder with the possibility of snow that's a whole different ballgame maybe we'll see, lots of things to think about decisions to make soon as the summer continues it's a rollicking adventure of hot and cold days…

No comments: