Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Just Another Brick In Wall…



I have to admit I'm a bit chagrined by the response I've gotten, the last two days ,from my post yesterday on Facebook regarding my destroyed cell phone. Liked to wander through life thinking the worst that's happened on what's happening to me is the worst thing that can happen when in fact I'm basically fairly common. I've achieved that goal I searched so significantly for as a youth to be part of the golden mean. I'm average, at best I'm average and that's okay by me. I was so pleased to find out and I guess I should've figured this out on my own how many other people have destroyed their cell phones and life goes on. I've got a nephew who says he consistently leaves his phone on the roof of his car when he stowing stuff in the back seat. I have a buddy who loves to hunt and has left his cell phone in the wilds, another likes to fish and has with some degree of regulation dropped his cell phone in the drink. Snow skiers create cell-sicles . Other folks like one of my ex-wives responded by LOL I have to except that As stop being so histrionic by your stupid new cell phone and get on with it. Sage advice, no question about it. The comments, though totally unexpected, totally have a positive effect on my disposition at the time. My quest now is to figure out a way to make sure this new phone lasts more than a month which is how long the old one lasted.

It's the even another national holiday, my doors open to my patio and it's quite nice outside, not a cause I would like to be but warm enough that I can sleep with the doors open out on the patio if I'd like. The cold front coming through so this clouds of the sky with the possible promise,ever so slight there might be a thunderstorm this would be perfect. I crossed the street and jumped the bus this morning I went down to Walmart. I want to get a watermelon plus a holiday potato chips. I ended getting the chips, mayo and even potato salad a small container but enough for me to get a taste. Sadly before I left I threw two potatoes in the microwave and that them. Now I have my potato salad I got figure out what to do with the spuds. I think I will use them to fry up tomorrow or the weekend for some fried potatoes of my bacon another July treat. I'm not really thinking of barbecuing or anything has domestic is that tomorrow. I will probably end up reading and if I'm really productive spending a couple hours on my drawing projects. And just kind of enjoying the holiday. No parades this year, and I don't really think I'm going to do any fireworks to speak of. I went on Amazon prime today and got a couple movies in my “to watch” section which might be fun. Got the Harry Turtledove volume that I sent away for last week. I read little bit tonight it's a good read I'm set. I spent some time with my van this afternoon reading in its shade. I let the van know That I'm getting rid of it one way or the other very soon. The van was stoic and took the news like a van however I see a few drops of oil like tears which were not there before…

No comments: