Tuesday, March 03, 2020

What – Me Worry?

Famous Cartoons of the 60s | MAD magazine: 60 years of satire - The Washington Post

I really hate being a poor citizen but today's super Tuesday and I'm not voting that the conscious not voting muscle much out of character or protest just apathy or perhaps anger to some degree. Not even listed to NPR and I dread listing to any local news broadcast, today, because it's all go to be super Tuesday stuff and election stuff and stuff about coronavirus. I think all of it all the reporting of these issues have got my fatigue to the point of not caring. I firstly also thinkable confused as far as registered to vote and mail and vote and all that kind of stuff.

Perhaps my apathy for the electoral process is coming for the aspect that I'm not impressed with any of the possibilities course with the exception of Bernie but even then I'm not all that hot for Bernie. I guess I don't believe in any of them especially the slick Dick's. The major money guys. And basically just talking about the Democrats that whole races because such a joke and I would talk about the shit show the Republicans are throwing. Sad as it is I don't think the Dems have a chance and I think this jerk of a president is going to take the White House again.

I guess I could default to the whole Mormon, biblical prophesy of “in the last days the governments will fail the Constitution will hang by a thread and GA's will be asked to take over what's left of the American government and restore the government and therefore the country. But so great to have something to fall back on blame wise and really does reduce the stress when you're able to convince your mind that it's “all in God's hands” and it is just the way things are supposed to happen. Still, somewhere in the back of my brain and not foggy cloudy area where all can do is reach out with their hand and grabbed for the rod to hold onto. I've got so many clouds and fog that I can't even find the rod and loan reaching out to grab onto it.

I really have the impression this is just a movie. That's how it feels like watching this whole pandemic thing unwind. I really should not have done it that yesterday I dug out my old copy of 12 monkeys (I think I wrote about this either yesterday or day before so could've been day before) and watched. And seriously the film is not about pandemic except for it is about a giant pandemic that nearly wipes out the earth but most of it is just about events that sort lead up to that event that's just the very beginning of the pandemic it doesn't really show how it unfolds. We're watching/I am watching/how this whole thing is unfolding. It's textbook is exactly what you would think would happen if they did a pandemic exercise. The only problem is this seems to be real-life and hardball. Granted, everybody says this virus is a lightweight version and even if it does go pandemic's not going to have that big of an impact perhaps. And perhaps that's great if you are young, physically strong and able to isolate yourself to some degree. I am old with a major disability and living with and in senior living apartments there are people all around me. I try to isolate and stay apart but in the end you have to be out and about sooner or later. And then I guess I slip into the pessimistic if not realistic scenario of why fight is going to come live life to the end as full as you can have faith what will be will be… Four MI full of generalities and just a cliché or two…

No comments: