Wednesday, September 06, 2017

End of Days


There is smoke everywhere. The smoke is visible you can see it. It's not like smoke coming off of the fire were to bellowing like a cloud rising but the smoke just permeates the whole area almost to the point of blocking the sun. The last two days the smoke as made me feel like it's a cloudy day and it's not it's just the smoke from all the forest fires,, range fires and whatever other kind of fires that are going on right now. It's odd but I have noticed there are only two times that I really notice, during the day, the smoke what I mean is that I smell Smoke is in the early morning and in the evenings. I get the aroma of burning grass. Takes me back to burning ditches in the autumnal or early spring before the start of irrigation season. If I still listen to the news, broadcast news is on television I'm sure there are stories about fires all the way across the country. Huge fires blaze across the country and its way past fire season. Typically the first rains and snows of the fall season have already begun but not so this year.

Southern Idaho is being racked with swarms of earthquakes! Hundreds and hundreds of earthquakes all over the area of southeast Idaho. I have not heard any reason for the cause but it would not surprise me these earthquakes had something to do with some form of industrial mining . I'm sure the earthquakes has something to do with what man is doing to the environment. Thank goodness the earthquakes are huge city killers or farm destroyers but still it's just pretty weird to have this kind of behavior going on.

I have worked very hard at keeping politics out of this blog. There's nothing that wastes my time more than having the sift through political tirades by writers of blogs and other places of information. I do not now plan to get overly political but what I want to talk about his political. I cannot believe we are now having to face obliteration stress, once again. Countries with nuclear weapons and beginning to try to throw their weight around and is just plain stupid. And what is really stupid is the leader of our country (and I really hate to say that because it sounds so trite) is actually egging on This small country which is trying to become a nuclear power. Whether the small country accessing nuclear power is good or bad it's just almost embarrassing to see the way our country is dealing with the issues. I do not think I am genuinely frightened of what possibilities might come, however I do have some concern not for just me but for my family and other people who are young and just starting out on their lives. I can see now that whatever comes from me will be deadly. I guess I'm kind of learning to accept that because of not much I can do otherwise. Nevermore have I felt the clichés of making each minute count or live life to the fullest. It seems now people on the train and other places I go all joke about the coming end.


When I had everything up the fires, the earthquakes in North Korea I really think this could be the end of days. But you know what I don't really care. I'm just going to live in the now. And do not pay attention to the tears rolling down for my eyes.

No comments: