Tuesday, September 12, 2017

More Then Just Words


The wind came up this afternoon, something new is blowing in, The change of weather is coming and I'm glad things are getting a bit boring the sunshine day in and day out. I doubt can be a major change the couple of days of rain would be nice. Seasons changing falls almost here. My tomatoes are blushing almost. Hopefully, if nobody picks them, I shall be having some tomatoes on my salad or hamburgers or something soon. Maybe to salad tomato sandwiches with a little bit of lettuce.

I'm feeling a bit self-conscious as I dictate tonight. Last night spent time talking with my buddy David lives in California but has been commuting between California and Blackfoot, Idaho last year so. I've been lucky enough to have him stop by the apartments a couple times. Been great seeing him even better will be as he begins to spend more time with his mother in Idaho he'll probably need to spend the night in Salt Lake as he travels through so where else could he stay in here at my place, sadly on the floor But it's a place to stay and I love to have them here. He certainly put me up enough times when we were young.More than one night I was in no condition to be driving so I spent the night on his couch. Now I can return the favor I just wish I had a couch for him but he said he'd bring mats or something and I still had the blue mats from the house. Anyway the point that I was getting to was that they would indicate to me that he sometimes read my blog and he said I could always tell when he was reading the blog because my identifier annotates where the visitors are from.. I was totally surprised when he showed me. Escondido that's where he lives in that it showed up when he checked in. So now I know some is watching and reading for now I feel compelled to make this a better blog. I'm not sure how many poll that rabbit out of a hat it's not like I've been striving for quality all these years as much as quantity. Now maybe I'll have to try both quantity and quality.


As you know up until recently bike yesterday I have used the blog as a device to keep me writing. I didn't really care how the thing read a lot as long as I was able to rattle off the page every day which I have most the time I've missed a couple days but I've been pretty consistent. Now I guess I need to go to the next step which would be writing something with a bit of quality, story, an article or maybe an essay. That's asking for a lot. I don't know if I have it in me I'm going to try and if I only am able to get to a log entry a day is better than a pocketing I and the best thing about it is it keeps me writing because a writer writes.

No comments: