Friday, September 01, 2017

Poop!

It's not that I'm getting used to the idea of pooping my pants or shorts are whatever that seems to be happening more and more. What used to happen, I made your poop events, what happened every couple years maybe even longer. Now however, happening a couple times a year. This might be due to the stenosis and the fact that I cannot get to the toilet like I used to. Before when I got the feeling I could get to the toilet usually in time and arrest the whole issue of poop in my pants.

I knew this was coming, in fact I had already been to the front office and dropped off my rent check. Does talking to a gentleman and all the sudden I got a feeling that I needed to get back to the apartment. I tried to transfer to the toilet from my chair and then I would have called honey from there. But I didn't make it my pants filled up or shorts filled up quick ran all over it was not self-contained to say the least. Ended up waiting 2 hours before honey was able to get here. Which is okay as long as I was in the bathroom us okay.

When honey did get here we went right to work. It was a little messy but honey is a pro then we work good together we worked for Ally quick. Cleaned up as good as you could got me on the toilet and then finished up more cleaning up after that sure glad we got the nozzle for the shower or that would have been horrible trying to do it without. I took a shot of stuff for my stomach I think it's out but I'm not sure I might take another for I go to bed. I've been trying to find stuff on the BRAT diet but all I got was toast so for dinner I had four pieces of Raisin toast fairly minimal weight issues let us see what we can do tomorrow. I really wanted to get out in the community today test out the batteries that didn't happen.

No comments: