Thursday, September 28, 2017

Steady As She Goes


I know it's kind of weird but I really like to be naked by the time my caregiver gets here not because I'm kinky – – I'm not saying that I'm not – – but because I know it's the golden hour that I pay for and I want to make sure none of that time was wasted with stuff I can do myself like getting undressed. I figure I did myself naked by the time my caregiver gets here it shaves off 3 to 5 minutes of the hour they have to bathe and toilet me.

If you all remember Honey got her self fired, we don't know why, the agency says she quit But I tend to agree with Honey that she got herself fired. Whether it's for cause or not is another question and I doubt I will ever get Cause answered totally. Whatever the situation left me without a caregiver. So yesterday afternoon I called the agencies who assured me out beginning a worker by the name of Jocelyn. Of course Honey has been in the background all day, often on, via text messaging. She wanted to make sure I was getting covered righteously. I think she really is concerned to the point she is almost make herself sick. I informed Honey that in fact I had been assigned Jocelyn. Of course, Honey did not necessarily talk her down which I am pleased and proud of Honey But honey did suggest Jocelyn has some major drawbacks. One of them being not showing up for assignments or somewhat slow and I'm not entirely sure what that meant Except Honeys comment was not meant as an complement.

So about 3:45 PM I started giving myself undressed and ready for the new girl. She was not hereby 4 PM. She called at some point in the afternoon which was good because she did not arrive by 4:30 PMSo I was able to call her at 5 PM and she had not arrived to see if everything was okay. Everything was Jocelyn just said that she was caught in traffic. In the back of my mind I kept hearing what Honey had said but does not ready to totally accept Honey's comments yet. Finally about 5:15 PM Jocelyn shows up. I believe she's Native American, much younger than I thought she would be, attractive, quiet and seemed ready to learn what she needed to do which I appreciated. I think she was frightened. I think she did not know what to expect which only makes sense because I sure didn't know what to expect. But we jumped right in she got me in the sling with very little problem. We anticipated the enema was going to be a problem but it was not after I instructed her what to do and how to do the lubrication and the assertion and application of the enema bold we sailed right through. She got me on the commode over the toilet and I did my business and soon I was in the shower. I did my thing as far as the shower goes and had her scrub my legs and feet (which he did a really great job she was quite enthusiastic). I did not choose test get dressed for the rest of the night so she took off. She got the whole thing done in about 45 minutes similar to what Honey is able to do. Which I think is great. I liked her and I think Jocelyn liked me we seem to have an affinity for each other.


I was little weirded out today when I got a call from Angie who is the person at my home health agency that not only answers the phone's but I kind of think she's some sort of controller over the home health attendants. She wanted to know if was all right if Jocelyn did my program tomorrow at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. This kind of threw me off and I wanted no of this was a one-time deal are what is going out. Angie assured me that after tomorrow, beginning Monday Jocelyn would be there at the approved time after 4 PM which is what I want. We'll see if Honey is correct and I start having problems with my home healthcare frequencies and delivery. I think it'll work I have a good feeling about Jocelyn and what we're going to be able to do. So it's seems like my Lucks holding

No comments: