Thursday, September 07, 2017

Wash Night


It is Thursday night and I'm just back from the laundry where I started a load. This is kind of odd Because I rarely do laundry in the evening. But, tonight I figured I'd start a load of shorts and T-shirts which would guarantee that I have things to wear over the weekend besides just my khaki shorts. Tomorrow I have a meeting with Lori and I thought adware something better than I usually do as far as the khaki shorts go.

While I was loading quarters into the slots my mind started wondering back to when I was living in my Brickhouse on Utahna drive. Sadly we never really did get the washing machine in the dryer set up for me to use easily. I did the wash or my watch a couple times but it was pretty challenging where we had the washer and dryer. They were beautiful machines and they still are. Gosh I was wondering tonight how cool it be to have the ability to do the wash without having to feed the machine quarters. In the have a machine so huge you can do the wash for a month with no problems. We got the machines for Sears and they were top-of-the-line and I still think they're pretty darn nice. That washer and dryer set is a lot better than the dryer and wash machine I have here but I must admit the front loader washer here is pretty nice and fairly large.. This machine accepts anything I can throw in it. Since I watch usually once a week lows aren't really that large except when I choose to do sheets and I guess I should do blankets but I never do.

Yes how cool it would be to be able to do a load of wash any time. Just throw the stuff in punch couple buttons and zoom doom the first part of the wash is done. Come back in 45 minutes throw the wash in the dryer But the program on Amazon prime and come back in 45 minutes to an hour and done except for folding and putting away. It's not much different here at the apartments doing my laundry. I follow the same format except now I am actually blogging while the wash is tumbling. But I will watch the series on Amazon prime while the wash tumble dry. I just have to go a bit further to stay dressed until it's done. I shouldn't complain I am pretty damn lucky.


Actually, I should loiter a little in the common area just off the laundry. I noticed a number of residents sitting out with this silly little proof dogs communicating talking probably even gossiping. It's good to be social. I should not be so selfish to just zoo in and zoom out and watch my Amazon series sometimes that's all the energy I have. As it is starting to watch this late will put me up I'm sure right up to 10 o'clock even later if I hang shirts and fold wash cloths. I doubt I am that energetic but who knows where a second wind blows.

No comments: