Saturday, September 02, 2017

Really ? Even My Cell?!!!



I'm trying Not to fixate on What happened to me earlier this week but the fact that I filled my shorts and power chair with fecal matter is hard not to focus on right now. Seems I have been consumed the last 24 hours, in trying to cleanup the problem. Not that my home health person Honey did not. Honey did a great job. She was fast, comprehensive and professional. I cannot say enough about how well she did and how she did the cleanup as well as me being part of that cleanup effort. However, honey was not even scheduled to see me till 4 o'clock that afternoon which was our regular time to “dance”. When she finally got my notification that I needed assistance she was on a job and then squeeze me in between that job in the next. I would've taken somebody else to do this cleanup but I'm glad that I had Honey do the job.

Luckily, I was able to get to the bathroom in time but was not able to transfer onto the toilet as I wished. I don't know if I would've been able to do this maneuver even if I had the time. Even if I had been able to I would have to sit two hours before Honey what have been able to assist me. Maybe that would been even more perilous. I did however make preparations to cover this issue had I been able to make the transfer in time. I was making sure I had my cell phone within reach once I've gotten onto the toilet. That is not an issue set to say. Remember that scene from Pulp Fiction, where the one character accidentally blows that had off the guy in the back seat And the two hitmen have to go to the fixer and have the vehicle cleaned up? That's how I felt with Honey coming over as she got me undressed, transferred onto the shower chair in cleaned up the room as well as the power chair that have fecal matter All over it. I think the only thing which could've been worse was if it had been the scene of a murder/suicide.

As I said I was fortunate in that I've gotten to the bathroom before the bowl let loose. Had loosening been in any other part of the building I could have been dripping in making a major mess which I think in my own mind with an epic. Even if it happened in the kitchen of my apartment equipment major mess going into the bathroom since I had to pass through the living area as well as the bedroom all the area has carpet Which would've been monstrous to clean. It seems as I sat in the bathroom just more and more who came out of me out the leg of my shorts On my leg and down onto my foot pedal. Thank goodness the whole incident was basically relegated to the left side of my lower extremities. All this time I had my cell phone on my leg where I can reach it if I needed to. I really have not noticed that a significant pile of goop had landed on my left foot pedal. I did not have look until suddenly I felt my cell phone slip and it was gone, down into the brown morass of matter one never never wishes to consider. When I finally got my cell phone out of the mess the cell phone was completely covered by the mess.

I don't know if I would call my phone sanitized I did everything short but dropped the device into a vat of Clorox. I did what the cell phone with Clorox as well as disinfectant and soap. I'm surprised the device still works which it seems to. The speaker portion is sketchy but it was anyway before it's immersion. Short of taking the whole thing apart and doing a deep clean I think it's okay at least for me but I don't think I am going to let anyone use it in the near future matter how badly they ask or how horrible it makes it me look believe me I'm doing them a favor.

No comments: