Friday, September 15, 2017

Lost In A Dream




I woke this morning first at about 3:15 AM what we is able to get back to sleep and woke again and final time around 6 AM. I slept pretty heavily from 3 to 6 AM. As I was waking ffrom my second sleep I was keenly aware of a weird sensation in my pre-conscious state. I guess it was a dream but it seems so much more than just a dream. What I was experiencing had to be a dream there's no other explanation.

What I was dreaming was that somehow I had found a way to go back in time and change history or my history. I am trying to recall Exactly how I was doing this personal history editing. I felt I was messing around with quantum mechanics like I knew what I was doing. I explained to myself that I would go back and change the point of my history and a new history were developed from that change. And almost instantly I would begin deleting or forgetting what had gone on before so that after a few seconds or minutes the newly changed history was all the history I can remember. Except for nerdly small traces of the history breaking through and then I would experience that weird sensation of déjà vu.. I must suspect 20 minutes after waking and thinking about this concept. And the more and more time that filled the space of post-sleep consciousness the more I totally forgot the dream experience. I was annoyed at forgetting stuff. The more I focused on my experience the more forgot until I was just confused at trying to remember something that obviously was not there. I even at one time thought that I could I can use my tablet or even my cell phone and begin recording the best of my ability what
I remembered about the dream. I just became more frustrated. What is weird is that I feel alive dreamt this sequence numerous times. But maybe I only dreamt this once.



What is really weird is that this stuff of dreams makes so much sense when you're in the dream state. Everything is just so rational. To forget the history of change when the changes been made only makes sense to me.. Of course once you've changed the history you would forget it because it no longer happened as it originally had and now the history was changed. Even now as I try to recapture these feelings I just become fuddled and my mind seems filled with fuff and stuff . Boy, this post really qualifies me for the wacko award of the day.

No comments: