Thursday, September 14, 2017

Just Trying To Look Good


The clouds have moved in and the temperatures beginning to drop. The wind is blowing out of the South and even though there has been gusts of wind, the wind is relatively warm still but I must admit today while I was waiting for the bus to return me home from first chapter book club I was uncomfortable and wished desperately I had my hood with me at the very least. It's not like the temperature was freezing or anything I'm sure temperature is and the 60s but I'm not yet acclimatized to the fall weather after a summer heat beautiful heat and long days of sunlight. I plan to wear my shorts as long as possible but I fear my days as shirtsleeves are numbered. I'm looking at what long tees I have available and I'm looking to purchase may be a new wardrobe entirely of clothes that fit me, close that I do not have to spend my time taking down all the time to cover myself up. I noticed at yesterday's sojourn in the Walmart up the street they had a number of black, blue, actually all colorsA long sleeve tees at really accessible prices. I'm just totally amazed I have not taken advantage of some of these options before. I'm almost getting excited to do some more shopping I just have to be sure that I can tolerate any added spending the time being. I'm having to grapple with the upcoming dental challenges I am facing at least the finances of those challenges. I'm pretty sure I will be okay particularly if I include funds in the shared account. It's not like I'm going to totally access that body of funds but the knowledge of their existence comforts me greatly. I have no doubt that I'll be made more than equal to any expenditures I suffer from the dental practice across the street.

Once I have satisfied myself that I'm okay financially following the dental thing and any other responsibilities they have to deal with I am going to purchase more clothes. I'm going to purchase clothes that fit and perhaps make me look better than what I am currently wearing particularly in the fall winter category. I have a number of long sleeve shirts T-shirts that are not 3X it is the 3X that truly need to cover myself up. I'd also like to get at least three white heavy T-shirts that I might wear under a sweater or long-sleeved super cold weather. I don't know why I want to look good I just do if I can Spend a little money now And look and feel better about myself, I plan to.


Last night Gail, one of my older caregivers, stop by the apartment to check out the wound on my heel and was amazed The heel had repaired itself. She also was cleaned up around the apartment a little bit. Gail is kind of like a big sister to me I think. She reminds me of my older sister Irene. Irene may be a little bit older than Gail. Many times I've offered Gail a seat or chair when she's here she declined saying that she needs to keep moving because once she sits down it's all over. She says her body seizes up she had a difficult time getting going again. I do not doubt this was certainly appreciate her coming by and being concerned as to my well-being. I never expect her to do anything which he comes over But I'm always appreciative for what she does. It comforts me to know that I'm looked after.

No comments: