Sunday, November 05, 2017

And I Like That



It's late in the day to be blogging. I only remembered a few minutes ago that I have not blogged for today that kind of frightens me to let something as important as my blogging be forgotten. I suppose there are a number of items I could blame my forgetfulness on the return to standard Time, the challenge of setting all my clocks back to standard. I folded my clothes and hung them upAnd I cooked a roast. Add to that that Mark Anthony and Jasmine stopped by with a piece of pizza what a fun afternoon. However, this all lead me to forget to blog. Oh I almost forgot I also wrote two letters to the granddaughters in Oregon.

Perhaps it was the return to standard time you know fall back. In the morning to fall back is not such a big deal but come around 3 o'clock things begin to happen, the darkness of the outside begins to fall and Quicken. By 530 darkness had fallen on the community. This kind of concerns me – that's not really – – but I'll be out on the system outside on Thursday with my chapter group but that's not true this Thursday I have you talked Non-Profit for me this Thursday so I'll have to jettison First Chapter for this week and the instructor was going to give me the books for next week when she was not going to be present for the club. I'll just have to click the box week after next for the session. Regardless the case in point is by that time by 5:00 PM when the club was over it will be way dark for my commute homeStill no worries when I worked at Council downtown and was always Dark for my commute home. The commute now will he be even safer since the bus coming home drops you off right at my back gate. I will be okay. Still it is a change but maybe this was enough to throw me off my need to blog's afternoon.

I'm watching way more video that I need to. I noticed this morning I watched the movie while folding clothes. I watched two movies last night one movie while texting my friend Lori. I stayed up till 12 AM. Oddly enough it did not suffer this morning when I got up still I do not want to get into the habit of watching movie after movie or TV series after TV series.

I was pleased with Jasmine tonight. Jasmine was more in contact than usual. Even though she was preoccupied with her technology she did interact and she was pleasant more so than I have known and sometime I like that. I talked about junior high and electives I wish I'd taken. We seem to connect even if briefly we did connect and I liked that. Oddly, I perceive I'm seeing some of my traits and Jasmine. Actually, these are probably not my traits more so than Olsen traits. Maybe they are also traits but also maybe a little bit of me. I like that.


It seems way later than it is. Standard Time. I cooked the roast todayI believe that made it one of the best roasts have ever made especially with the drippings. I used onion Lipton soup mix and is quite easy to call the drippings gravy. I think I will say the drippings as time and make some real gravy. I like that.

No comments: