Tuesday, November 28, 2017

From Paycheck to Paycheck


I cannot believe it's the end of the month of waiting for my checks to arrive into my checking account. I'm okay I've got enough residual to cover everything I have out and then some but not like I used to have. The work of my teeth drained breakouts quicker than I anticipated the same holds with just the repair to my bed. Little bit by little bit dollars have just wasted away. The grand illusion that I've been operating under the past year and some months is sadly clicked back into reality I need to be careful on my expenses.

It's not that I've got hogwild and madly spent or the last year or so that I've been able to purchase whatever I wanted with very little thought to the bottom line. Repairs to my teeth, power equipment and computer equipment purchased outright. The other items rent, deposits, transition to my new life has all has their impact but not as severe. Now, that I have state and federal checks going directly into my account I at least stop the hemorrhaging which was happening. If I'm careful I can begin building the base amount but rebuilding that nest egg will take time and a lot of self-discipline.I hope I am equal to the task. I can tell already that task will be difficult.

I've been training myself to purchase with trust government funds will continue the next pay cycle. I would never buy anything for fear of not having enough money later on. I missed out on a lot of things specially good deals. Even at this point in time I need to (I think I need to) purchase a new tablet to replace the one I recently lost a couple months ago. I know I can purchase it, and I can purchase a new tablet but I haven't done it yet because I'm afraid to drink any more money out of my account's. If I go for another I'm Seriously Thinking of a Used Tableton the justification that I basically use my tablet to write with. I don't really need a lot of whistles and bells as much as a good talk to text writing system. I do like the photography aspect or the camera on tablet to capture moments when I'm out and about. I find this particularly useful for my blogs. I'm sure you've noticed the lack of imagery to last couple of months during the posts.

So here I sit waiting, going into my online account every morning to see if the state has entered my pension into my holdings. I know the Fed won't add the Social Security to left of the first of the month that's okay. I have enough to get by. I'm just not do anything really until then. It's Christmas month, December which means any gifting I do will come out of my accounts – – of course. So I will not gain any savings this month. Somewhere in the back of my mind I have a sneaky suspicion that I am at the end of spending everything down one way or the other and like everybody else live from paycheck to paycheck.


No comments: