Thursday, November 02, 2017

Mello Jell-O



Today is the apartment inspections from HUD. This is my second HUD– – I find it very difficult to believe I have been here over a year. Last year I was totally freaked the prospect of having an inspection and being in this apartment less than one month. Now, I don't even care – – not really I can see that it's just a formality and like someone said this morning, which is just a way The repair people Knows what needs to be done as far as the place goes. Last year, I was totally freaked like I said, I even had a friend come over and clean as best she could the night before. This year however I have holes the wwalls to doors that are almost completely off the hinges and dings and many of the walls.I have tried to keep the destruction to a minimum. I know that many of the senior women in this facility, who have power equipment have really taken the walls the task. Still, the back of my mind and a little nervous.

They said that I haddid not need to be for the inspection. I took them at their word and jump the bus down to the theater and used my free ticket. I figured I can go to the movie kills maybe 2 ½ hours then head down to the library for Next Chapter. But even more long pants today, which am glad that I did even though the temperature was up in the upper 60s.. I know I would've been cold especially in the movie got out in the sun was going down. Well not quite going down but it was certainly on the way. Next week at the same time I that it will almost the start. Daylight savings time ends this Sunday.. I'm glad I got my movie in this week is next week but pretty unsettled.

The best part of my day however with a phone call I got from Mark Anthony on my way home from Next Chapter. He wanted me to meet him at my apartment. I told him I was on the bus en route and it would be a few minutes he said that was fine uses leaving work. I got home was more than enough time to spare . I have things to do this evening, not very important things really not as important as visiting with a son. Since Mark was coming over I threw together a Jell-O. This is one food item I have to use other people to finish. It's difficult for me to list the Jell-O from the hot state into the refrigerator. I had Mark Anthony do the honors. I look forwarto red Jell-O tomorrow.


As Mark left I tried to focus on my blog but a friend of mine began texting which took the next hour or so. That's okay I enjoyed texting with her but this did take time away from my blog as well as my arm bike. I will just have to be better focused tomorrow and get myself back on track.I do not think I will do any harm bike today. I just run out of day.

No comments: