Friday, November 10, 2017

Pain!


Just an upfront warning I'm going to boob basically about the amount of pain that I met today. So if you're not in the mood for a Friday whiner and I suggest you go to another document, blog or podcasts. My pain has been creeping up the past couple of days. I am almost 100% sure the etiology of his pain is my foot pedal. My right side foot pedal hangs lower than my left and I first noticed this about a week and a half ago. My older brother and efforts to fix my foot pedals put in a separator which is really great but I think has forced by right-sided put more pressure on the left foot hangar. Causing my whole body to list to the right. I feel somehow must be causing pressure on the nervous system in my lower right back quadrant. A couple of times this week when the pain was there I was able to reposition myself or to stop something in my back that aligning in such a way would stop the Pain. This technique is no longer working. I hope that with this intermediate solution I would be able to tolerate the discomfort Until my parts came in for my wheelchair overhaul. Obviously, not going to take place. I should've contacted somebody on Monday at the very beginning of this malady. but no I was too stupid. Now it is a holiday weekend and I know come Monday filled with little service available for a bunch of reasons but still I must try and go through the effort I just have to get through.

I am wondering if this thing is related to the fact that my scoliosis might be getting worse and twisting my spine so that the nerves in my back are being pushed into the cushion of my back rest of my chair. I don't know what I'm going to have to do maybe wear a brace of some sort?I'm getting a new cushion And perhaps that will set me up correctly. I mean, I am amazed at how delicately the human body has to be treated sometimes and at all times it seems the body can take all kinds of trauma and get by just fine. I'm obviously not in that second category.

I know this is a bit of a digression but I am worried that on Monday when I make contact with my medical professional That is if I can even speak to a professional cleaning services will still be awaiting process. Again, I just have to go through and hope the best. I think I will need to be seen by their OT or PT which I think will take the time. But I think what I am going to do is just work myself through the pain  the best I can. I washed  clothes tonight just to get the wash out of the way so I have one less thing to grouse about over a painful weekend.


No comments: