Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Friend Gail and Other Sunday Stuff

This is my previous CNA Gail, a great friend who continues to Watch over me.

Finally, a day without pain. I have not done anything's constructive with my day without pain Put clothes away and unpacked by new corn Popper. That was a bit of a challenge since whoever sent the Popper and double wrapped for double boxed the Popper but I got it out and that was about it. Some of the washing of water but it dried complete the directions say and I just was of to that today that today. I was a little concerned regarding how easily I would be able to use the Popper but I think those doubts are unfounded and I should be able to use the crank on the Popper just fine. I tried to do some filing . My filing is a mess right now. Actually, I'm trying to find the information on my bed. The bed is beginning to malfunction. The hand controlled button which raises the top of the bed to a sitting position works intermittently. I have to cycle the system through numerous times and select your click or crunch somewhere in the bed and then the top of the mattress raises up as it should. This cannot be good and I need to find the phone number for electric bed company so I can get some information on how to repair the problem before any more than that functions begin to deteriorate and fail. The failure of my electric bed is just not acceptable. Perhaps, I can have Richard (the apartment maintenance guy)Look at the motors. In the past out of that Jimmy look at the problem. I shouldn't have Mark Anthony or Carl come over and look at it but that didn't happen. Maybe the first part of this week I can get car over here to ascertain the issue or find The information I need to repair the problem.

I have done so well in trying to keep the apartment clean said the last time Ms. Close was here And seems overnight the places has fallen into complete entropy. The kitchen is a mess the living room area is chaotic but the bedroom isn't bad quite yet. Cynthia, who was supposed to be here last Thursday was ill and cannot make it. She should be here this coming Thursday. Hopefully she can dig me out of this mess.

I feel I have a full bowel Which is only come on in the last couple hours. I'm hoping what I'm feeling is just gas but I don't know. I sure feel urgent.I hope I can make it till tomorrow when Dana will be here. We have to wear a brief tonight.

The high point of my day I think is that my CNA from my previous life Gail came over this evening. She is very helpful and I enjoyed visiting with her. She's going to several challenges right now and I think her talking to me helps… Maybe. She brought me over fruit Which I have already ingested. I'm hoping the grapes is what has given me gas. Hopefully it's gas and nothing more.


For now this is a pretty poor blog for today. This is what happens when I don't get out to get a stimulation. I'm so thankful that have been pain-free today. Last night I had difficulty sleeping because of my back pain or whatever the pain is. I'm surprised at how well have gone by today with the sleep differential . I tried to do some part but are not all that happy with the results and are surprised at how other people are relatively happy with my results this is stuff I need to think about the need to produce more. I do like to draw.

No comments: