Monday, August 06, 2018

Little Sisters and Global Thermal Nuclear War



The driver from I H C Hospital picked up my power chair late this afternoon to drive this sorry beast back into the shop and high hope find a simple explanation for why the chair stopped working on Saturday afternoon. I'm going to have to stop complaining about the power chair and its problems or at least stop sharing these issues and social media. I'm sure I am perceived as this huge boob being totally held hostage by the corporations of his life. Now I have my little sister wanted to take up my cause go to the mats for me. My little sister is phenomenal. She is some retired big-shot from Blue Cross Blue Shield. She knows her regulations and she knows how to speak “regulease”. She also has the force of a thermonuclear explosion. One that I would not knowingly wish to release on mankind let alone on my durable medical provider. I have other family members who have also expressed such feelings.

I do not know if it is a written rule anywhere perhaps just a rule of thumb but it seems A person who needs a mobility device is eligible to get a new chair every five years. People who have suffered with my Facebook whining know I have had this chair for just under 2 ½ years Which means that long ways to go before and even eligible to be considered for another device. I am hoping that I'll get word back from the technician's tomorrow “oh, it was an easy fix. We just had to (insert whatever easy fix it was) and now you're chair is good as new.” And they'll have it back to me in the early evening. Somehow, deep down in my cockles I don't think that's going to happen. I think they're going to find something significantly wrong with my power chair. I hope it cannot be fixed that my sales guy, Brian will try to do an end run see if they can just silly another chair before the time. Even if this were to happen I would still be without the chair or chair that's survivable until then. This backup chair chair I is not going to be somewhat. There are times that conniving keep myself in the chair. My feet spasm off
the foot pedals all day long. I'm spending all my time tilting back in my chair repositioning my body trying to keep myself from falling to the floor. Let me tell you this wears me out as well as wearing a whole in my left arm right keep pulling myself up. Sometimes I feel like I'm lying down in my chair rolling down the hall.

I really wish I could be more angry – – maybe the wives are right, I am not In contact with my feelings. I need to be seething angry. I need to be so upset I can't even see straight. I need to grab somebody by the lapels of their silly jacket and punch them in the nose and get my way right now. I need to be an American male , I need to take charge take no prisoners and get what I want, get what I need to get on with my life. WRONG! I cannot do that, I'm not wired like that,oh that I were. I'm afraid it would be like when I would find my brother, my older brother, and I would get lucky and get in one punch that almost took him out, or I would throw him over my shoulder with the judo move which could never be replicated. My brother would know that when he sufficiently recovered, he would go thermonuclear on me. Remember that great line from War Games,The 1980s movie with Broderick the teenage geek who hacks into America's nuclear arsenal? “The only winning move is not to play.” that's how I feel about attacking your durable medical provider… Don't play the game.

Things will work out they tend to do so – – this is what I've learned. We think of what you got, change things if you can however if you cannot just roll with it.

No comments: