Thursday, January 11, 2024

Enough!

Do you ever have one of those nights when you think you're all ready for sleep in bed don't seem to go that way. Last night was that night for me. I knew I had to empty my bladder and I tried to empty my bladder before I went to bed, truly I did the best that I could but when I finally landed in bed it still felt that my bladder was kind of full but that couldn't be because I just drained it even though I didn't drain a whole lot I still felt I had enough to get with you tonight well that was not the case. Probably around 1:30 I was awakened by feelings of a tight bladder in a subtle urge to urinate. Thinking that I had a pretty empty bladder I figured I could just trick myself in the falling back to sleep and not waking up until later in the evening morning or whatever that was silly thinking. I think I may have dozed here and there but around 2:30 or something a.m. I decided I'd better just go ahead and cath, drain the bladder and try to a salvage as much sleep as I can from the night. I think I drained about 300 cc's which isn't too bad and I did go back to sleep probably until 5:00 a.m. which isn't too bad I knew I could make it through the day though. I forced myself to stay in bed till another 6:30 a.m. then finally getting up. It's Thursday so you know I have coffee social today. I really did not feel much like attending lack of sleep being probably the foremost reason but I had other reasons as well but I ended up getting up and dressed except for my shoes- since I had no reason to go anywhere today because of snow and because it's so cold- - I had a quick breakfast then the coffee social. It was better attended than it had been for the last couple days strange things are happening and who knows what's going to happen to the little group of coffee Drinkers and non coffee drinkers. That was pretty much it for the day except for I did have a board meeting at 4:30 p.m.. luckily I did not have to leave the property since they are able to stream the event. The board meeting was pretty low-key and lasted an hour and that was enough.


Dinner was kind of fun I cooked one of those little steaks I gotten from Omaha Steak and then I also cooked two of the burgers came with the order so I had or have tons of protein now I also cooked this giant potato so I had half of a potato and one of the hamburger patties and a slice of steak for dinner that was pretty good it was enough anyway. I have enough protein for another dinner or lunch and still have stew and the rest of the roast I made on Sunday. Sometimes I feel a little guilty for eating so well but really sometimes I just have enough…

No comments: