Sunday, January 21, 2024

More Kleenex please!

 I hate being sick! Last night when I rolled into bed I was shocked when I realized that pooped a little bit. Fortunately for me I had a lot of bed savers you know mattress pads usually blue I was able to isolate and contain most of the poop to the point where I was able to basically sleep through the night. I was pleased when I got up in the morning to realize that the efforts had taken to mitigate just this kind of a situation that paid off but I'm still afraid that I was going to poop and I wasn't sure how to go about taking care of that except for maybe contacting Marc Anthony or maybe Melissa if I had to. I still wasn't feeling that good and did not sleep that well in fact I was impressed at 6:30 a.m. to get an email from Mark or a text and wanted to know if I was going to go to breakfast I told him my situation and needs and he said that he would come over and assist me getting on to the toilet which you did. I would really like to have gone to breakfast but still not feeling secure as well as just sickly feeling nose running and the cough beginning. After being cleaned me up and dressed me and such my son took off to do his commitments for the day and I pretty much hung around the apartment watching TV. I know that's a sad statement but with Netflix and Disney I'm certainly blessed at the point of having something I can lay back in my chair and watch to get the time passed.


I mostly ate my concoction since I put a lot of extra vegetables didn't last night it was just fine this morning when I try the concoction after it had chilled all night. I did eat some chicken noodle soup with crackers at some point time during the day as well as picked at other items that are nearby from potato chips to pretzels I did have a banana which was pretty good and a couple glasses of orange juice. I should have had some yogurt and I still might before I go to bed. The biggest issue I'm complaining about tonight is I'm coughing and my nose is running. Hopefully I'll be able to roll into bed tonight without any issues though I'm going to replenish all the pads that I used. I would hate the fact that I had another incident tonight especially after today where sitting on the toilet for a long time I produce some fairly decent amounts. So I don't know what's going on with me or if I'm going to another stage in my progression through this life I don't know it's just really frustrating.


So they plan tomorrow, actually for the next coming week, is to take it easy keep a low profile and try to drink as much juice and other liquids as possible. I hope perhaps I'll be well enough that I'm able to take the bus into assist, ink, Tuesday. I'm really highly believing this tube will pass at least the illness. I think it was covid or something other like that my symptoms would be a lot Grimmer. We'll just have to see

No comments: