Saturday, January 20, 2024

Symptomatic

I think it was sometime yesterday that I realized I must be coming down with something my throat felt a little scratchy but I kind of ignored the symptoms at first but does the date progressed I'll be in the field more and more under the weather. My last evening I had pretty much made the decision I wasn't going to go to the coffee meet up with my friend Janet this morning. Then I realize I got a call from her or a text from her indicating that she was not going to the coffee shop either. I had seen her earlier in the week around Thursday or something that she wasn't feeling very well and she looked like she was struggling a little bit. So I don't know if it's something everyone's getting here at the apartment complex or what. My symptomology was so significant during the night that I got very little sleep but I did like to get up at 7:00 a.m. anyway and plow through the day which I pretty much did. The only productive thing I did all day was add a few more vegetables and the item is to my concoction. I still had coffee from yesterday and between the vegetable concoction and other items running around the refrigerator I pretty much just pissed all day long. I watched movies on Netflix probably more than I should have and I binged a series which is kind of stupid but rather entertaining. This evening I contacted Mark Anthony or he contacted me we texted about what to do about tomorrow. I'm wondering if I get some sleep go to bed and get some sleep at maybe by tomorrow morning I'll feel a lot better enough to run over for some breakfast and socialization with the family. We'll have to see. Tonight I watched the Jazz lose again and feeling pretty rugged ragged. I don't know I'm not probably drinking enough so I had a popsicle at some point and now I'm just tired and they're probably need to get some sleep. I don't know if I'm going to go to breakfast tomorrow I would like to even if it was weary some for me I can still go to the breakfast and then come home and just lay around all day.


5 I don't know if you can tell but I am dictating this posting tonight on my tablet which I think has a much better speech to text capability then the system I have on my computer. I tried using it for the last couple days just because it's there and I was by the computer after Jasmine cleaned off the tray. I found it really difficult to use the software it just doesn't listen to my voice and Prince a lot of the stuff I dictate to it which is a shame cuz I like being hooked up to it and talking into the microphone but just never seems to work anyway. One can certainly tell the difference well it's not muchBut I am sick and that's going to be my excuse

No comments: