Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Busy last day

I really have not done well this Wednesday. For one thing I let the wash get away from me and didn't fold it as soon as I brought it in from the washroom. Usually I will fold as soon as I get in but today I was busy with my arm bike and trying to work out. This was also the day that one of my home health people came in to do some cleaning in the house apartment. So I ended up spending time visiting with her while she was cleaning the apartment. So I didn't get my clothes folded today that hardly ever happens and on top of that it's 9:07 p.m. and I'm just now writing my blog. Again, that hardly ever happens. Oh I remember, I also had to go to the market to pick up a few things before the weather turns bad tomorrow and by bad I mean cold and wet possibly even snow. I wanted to make sure I had the things that I use every day in stock so I won't have to go out for the next couple days if I don't want to. I had to get a bottle of orange juice since I wasted a whole bottle or half a bottle this morning when I tipped over are the container of of orange juice slipped out of my hands Hit the Floor fell inside and basically emptied half of the container onto the floor. I'll bet at least $3 worth so it's over to the market again to pick up at least 89 Oz of the orange juice to use when the juice was able to salvage this morning got into the bottle. Luckily it was the first half of the bottle that tipped over so I still had about half of the bottle left which I refilled the first bottle. That also left me though no juice at all once I finish that small fresh bottle so I wanted to make sure I had a new container of juice. I'm really getting into drinking fresh orange juice everyday that in my concoction so I had to get some cans of the sliced pickled peppers. So this afternoon after I worked out and finished cleaning the apartment with Gloria my cleaning person I went over to the market and got about six cans of the sliced pickled peppers a bottle of juice and some cucumbers and tomatoes to slice up into the concoction which I really enjoy. So far I have not had any somatic issues with as much of the concoction as I eat each day. Now however I've got I think about everything that I'm going to need here at the apartment. I've got milk, Juice enough eggs I believe then of course what I have in the container of pickled peppers and other vegetables that I have in my refrigerator in the big fat. I do have a couple bananas but I don't have any other fresh fruit. I may or I could rely on canned fruit I have lots of that in the fresh package of cottage cheese. I think I'm okay I could do some cooking I could enjoy the next couple days Springs coming.. 

No comments: