Friday, January 12, 2024

Game Nght

Another quiet day to where I didn't do a whole lot except just hang around the apartment Spruce it up a little bit and try to stay warm. Today wasn't terribly cold but it certainly looked that way and felt that way off and on. In fact I left the apartment complex just once or twice to take garbage out to the dumpster. I probably should have made a dash to the market but I just didn't feel motivated to that point since I have everything I need pretty much right now except for orange juice. I need another container of orange juice to get through the next couple days. I may have enough juice to get through till Monday Martin Luther King Day but it depends on how much snow in the next couple days that we get that I replenish the drink or not. If the snow is not really too bad and the cold is not too freezing I might make a dash over to the market. Either that or talk somebody here who's going to the market to pick something up for me. I have my jalapenos and cucumber and Tomatoes too get me through. So why go out if I don't need to?


Friday night and I'm spending the evening watching the Jazz game and it looks like they're on their way to win another game which totally shocks me. I really had to change my feelings about this ball team as being a loser team to really becoming quite proficient at sinking those balls into the Nets. I hate to relate this I really do but I've gotten to have some sort of a relationship with these on screen athletes. Last night I had a dream that two of them were my friends and we were doing something together I'm not sure what I can remember at this point but they were there in my dream I'm thinking about them that much which kind of blows me away. I cannot believe I'm not easily influenced. I would not say these ball players are my heroes but I think a couple of them would make good friends especially for getting things down from high places. 


More Snow's forecast overnight and early tomorrow morning. I doubt there will be as much snow as they say there's going to be they're never really is. Hopefully, there will not be enough snow to prevent me from going over for early morning coffee on Saturday with Janet and whoever else shows up. The last couple weeks it's just me and Janet and that's okay allows our gossip to be a bit more widespread I'm sure. They have more snow forecast for Saturday night into Sunday supposed to be a more juicy storm they say but I don't know for sure if I believe that we'll have to see how much snowfalls and if it's enough to prevent me from going to breakfast on Sunday morning with the kids if that's what they want to do. I suppose that the snow was significant I could just have Mark follow me over to the restaurant to make sure that I got there and Back Again. It's been a quiet Friday night watching the game and taking the garbage out and lining the bags in the garbage cans so I was a little productive and sometimes that's all it gets…

No comments: