Friday, January 26, 2024

Problem solved





I don't know what it is but I just cannot seem to shake this cold that's been hammering me for the last week or so. It's got me down to the point where I don't feel like I want to go in and have the doc look at me but if I don't get any better, soon I'm going to start considering such an alternative. It's not really tearing me down like in bed or anything but it's just I'm coughing and my nose is running again tonight and just bugs me hopefully just hopefully tomorrow will be better. I haven't been out for just for a long long time and that's not so bad either. There's nothing I really would want to be doing maybe go to a movie or something maybe doing some shopping from the market but still I've been doing okay no problems here I'm feeding myself and doing a pretty good job at it if you can tell. Luckily the sore throat is gone and for the most part the cough is gone but the same time I'm really utilizing the cough medicine the kids got me a couple weeks ago it's really been working well.


Of course today is Friday that means Melissa is over for the routine. It's great whenever she comes over she looks for things around the apartment that need to be worked on or fixed or whatever and I've been complaining for a couple days now about not having access to the flat screen or a TV of some sorts. And today as we were speaking she says well what about that one in your room she meant the screen that Billy left me. It's one that's been in my room that my son is indicated that it's old technology and probably wouldn't work too well as a flat screen but it always worked good for her she just went to a new flat screen before she died. And I said well probably doesn't work anyway and that actually run into it with my power chair trying to get something once or twice I figured it was junk but sure enough I was totally surprised but all of a sudden I heard television noises coming from the other room and sure enough Melissa had figured out how to hook the screen up to the computer or whatever she did she got it working. And it does not work totally super well it works good enough to get me Network which means I can watch the ball game for the rest of the season I finally figured out how to reach the streaming channels but I can't get auditory out of them so yeah like Netflix and Prime and the others right now I can't figure out how to get the noise on the volume up. The network viewing works just fine but so far I haven't been able to figure out that aspect maybe Marc Anthony and Melissa can figure that part out it's amazing. There are some pretty significant cracks in the screen or lines on the screen where I ran into it with the foot of my chair but still it's enough that would still prohibit me from going out and purchasing a new screen. I should since I've had such an issue with this one but my method operandi is that if it's doable use it. Now it's about time that I crash I want to try to get up and take in coffee tomorrow morning…

No comments: