Monday, January 08, 2024

Freezing Monday

It's so cold outside that all I want to do is just sit inside and veg. Luckily the apartments relatively clean and swept up this morning and having to clean floor can really give the illusion of overall cleanliness. It was a pretty good session this morning no blood at all which is refreshing since the last couple of sessions have been bloody messes literally. I've got a steak thawing out that I can use to hopefully generate more blood cells but overall I think I'm doing pretty decent. Today I just went up front twice wants to check the mail which is really checking to see if there's any cans of food available and two to be seen and let me know if anything is going on I need to be aware of. There wasn't any mail to speak of except just regular stuff and trash mail.


They're actually feeling a little pensive perhaps a little ill don't know if I've got a sore throat coming on or exactly what or I'm just overreacting to the cold weather. All I know is I'm watching the weather closely and they're supposed to be another storm coming in tomorrow. With that in mind I called the the office to find out if there would be a meeting tomorrow there seems to be which means that, with my luck, the storm will come in just as the meeting ends and I'll be coming home and driving snow. I can hope for the best and just go through with it since they're seems to be a meeting. Hopefully I can keep him focused can we get the meeting one and done I can get out on the road and get home as quickly as I can to hibernate for the rest of the storm. I don't really have to go out for the rest of the week except possibly Saturday for breakfast or coffee with Janet and breakfast with Mark and the kids the following Sunday. There are going to be a number of storms in between then and now and I think I'll just basically be hunkering down in the apartment plan on the internet reading working out and trying to keep the apartment relatively clean. However there is a funeral planned for Wednesday for Deborah. Again feeling the way that I'm feeling right now I'm not going to go into this the funeral if anything I'm going to watch it on live stream I'm not even too enthused about doing that but it seems like I should. The real reason I really would have gone to the funeral person would have been if my fellow work folks would have been there mainly Julie and Kim. Kim I know we'll be there of course but he'll be an official director type role and I doubt if Julie's going to go she might I mean she's got Kevin to take care of her so that would make sense. Since I don't have anyone to take care of me I think I'm just going to stream it and enjoy being out of the cold. I think the funeral's going to be where she lives was at down about 6,500 Redwood Road. I might even get to bed early tonight to see if I can get a little extra sleep for my trip tomorrow and make sure I bundle up top and bottom ellipsis 

No comments: