Monday, July 29, 2024

Bump in the night

In the middle of the night I did something when I reached over to try to find my catheters and tipped over all the things in the basket I carried next to my bed bottles of water, lotion, medications of one sort or another. Just all those things a person might need in the middle of the night well it all went on the floor and of course I was in no position to pick things up last night and I didn't have access to my bottle of water and I was kind of thirsty. I'm having to Cath again in the middle of the night and I haven't had to do that for the last three or four weeks so I don't know what's going on. Well, I wasn't able to get back to sleep it was 3:00 or a little after and I just kind of laid there and forced myself to try to sleep and finally at 6:00 a.m. I was able to get up start my day.


The days are getting shorter now I can actually tell by how late the morning starts sunrise as well as how much time we've lost in the evening. It's still not really radical it's just I've noticed now how quick evening comes now as far as Darkness. Still months before it's really dark but it's certainly on its way. Today was somewhat cool not super hot like I like it. It was nice to be out in the sun however. I didn't go however anywhere I could blame it on my caretaker she was late because all of her technical things failed on her time wise that's okay. Actually I did go somewhere I jumped the bus and went all the way into 21st South looking for a charging system for my cell phone or my tablet. Took quite a while and I learned that the new size sees will not fit this tablet whereas it's a c but it's the old time C I know that's making not much difference but it's true. I finally found one guy who is really nice and he helped me a lot and directed me to the charging device that will charge this tablet but I finagled the the cord enough that I was able to get this device totally charged which is a good sign I guess. So that cable's not totally destroyed as I thought that it was. But it was a decent trip into 21st South and I realized too late that I probably could have done the same if I just gone to Home Depot no to the place on 5200 South and State Street in those bunch of stores there. Same store but a lot closer and I would have been able to stay in Murray. I'm a little nervous at the start of this week because I've got to give up my chair tomorrow to have them work on it and then have it back again hopefully by Wednesday evening. I'm way behind on riding my letters because of the glitch I had in this tablet yesterday. I wanted to write a bunch of letters yesterday but I didn't get around to it and today I haven't really focused that much on it because I was traveling or just getting ready to go traveling give you my shower and things. Priority wise I should put the letters first but maybe I don't need to as long as I get them sometime in the month

No comments: