Friday, July 19, 2024

Cap America T



 I think I'm developing more and more signs of advanced age. There's this weird commercial on television that's aimed at selling some sort of Elixir or medicine that works at erasing plaques in your brain and you could tell that the commercials aimed at senior individuals as far as targeting confusion, forgetting, and other areas that would probably be indicative of plaquin or whatever it's called. I don't know if that's what's making me paranoid but I'm just wondering if I'm beginning to exhibit those kind of behaviors but again I think a lot of the time I've had these all along so I don't think it's because of the plaquin or whatever it might be. One of the other examples of Aging I think might be showing through is my need to be more and more identified with Marvel entertainment products. I doubt that I would call this my second childhood perhaps it's still I'm working on my first childhood I don't know to be honest with you. Yesterday my newest addition arrived by mail. My new Captain America t-shirt. I'm so excited that I ordered the shirt and even more excited that it actually seems to be big enough for me- - I didn't say fit me but it does cover me up and that was my goal. Anyway black T-shirt with the Captain America Circle of a big letter A which is in red and white background kind of all enclosed black. I work today to the movies and I felt great because it looked like a new shirt that felt like I was new to a little bit. Is this what new clothes feels like? If it is I need to get more luckily for me there's a bunch of Marvel characters I could certainly get shirts of and what's even better is the possibility of not only short sleeve shirts but also long sleeve shirts for when the weather turns cooler or flat out cold but for the cold scenario there's even sweatshirts that I could get with various depictions or depictions of Marvel characters. I don't know how much I want to go overboard in this but I know I sure enjoy wearing them when I have them available. Up until now I just have really two an Iron Man t-shirt and the guy and one from Deadpool. I'm not sure how fast and how many more I want to add to my collection. Would it be too radical to have one shirt for each day of the week? Then I really would be cool. I would eventually like to get a Spider-Man as well as a Thor and possibly something from The Avengers collection there's a number of different ways I could go and it kind of excites me. I don't know if I would be interested in the Hulk maybe Bruce Banner that would be sort of interesting and Tony Stark but also be an interesting one and maybe it's Stark industry shirt that look cool. So I may or may not be going through a second childhood or adolescence or whatever but either way I'm kind of enjoying it..

No comments: