Sunday, July 28, 2024

Revisitation

 I'm having some major frustrations with blogging tonight. Last couple days I've been having a Dickens of a Time charging my tablet. Something's wrong I think with the connection of my cable from the charger to my tablet and it has not been charging. I even went to the store today to find another charger which I found very difficult but finally found one but it doesn't fit the connectors too big to go into my tablet so I got to find some something else. The tablet totally went down in power this afternoon so I couldn't use it to blog. It took me a long time but I finally got the charging cable for Lego to the point where it seemed to be charging now but I don't have enough power in the tablet yet to post this like I should. And I can't believe it on this cell phone I can't seem to access the work portion of my blog where it's on the internet. I usually can find it and I've posted from here before I don't know why I can't find it today I doubt this will go up today like I'd like it to go up if anything it's going to be a space marker until I can get some form of constant working logging tool just wanted to take some pages space tonight. Oh I went to Deadpool this afternoon it was a team up with the other guy and I didn't find the movie that entertaining not compared to some of the other stuff he's done more on this later.


Ps ( follow up 24 hours later l) I'm totally convinced there's something wrong with the charger mechanism and I think it's the connection from the cart charger cable into the tablet. Again I charged it all night I thought that I was and it was at 7% when I got up and turned itself off eventually in the morning because it ran out of power. So I wiggled and waggled the the charging mechanism and finally got it to the point where it was showing that it was charging and it seemed to be increasing in density. Still if you read today's blog you'll see that I went over and got a new cord which I think will greatly facilitate the charging but I ended up charging the tablet completely with the other cord or the cord that seems to be malfunctioning it's just a matter of holding it in the right position long enough that it stays that way and I guess eventually will charge itself so I can still use that cord but as long as I got a new one kind of excited to use it too and I think it'll work much better than what I had but when I went to this cord the one that seemed to be damaged Now it worked just fine snuggled right into the charging port and gave me all kinds of fast charges until somehow it broke I'm sure it's something to do with me generally is. Anyway going to try to see if I can get this stuck into the 28th…

No comments: