Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Everyone Loves A Parade


Today truly is the holiday and I could have hung out of the house made some regular breakfast, perhaps and had some cold cereal from the box I got a food bank day for my usual Chinese noodles, bean burrito and hot peppers but all that's everyday food. Today is a holiday! I got dressed except for shoes and headed out to D ee's and had a holiday breakfast. During breakfast I heard the staff as well as a couple patrons speak about one of today's trades. It seems there are a lot of parades in this town on the Fourth of July. I inquired of my waitress but she came to see that my coffee and she said yes of course there's a
parade down in West Jordan. I was pleased to find out that indeed the parade would start at the very same place that I the treasure Island book club event every Thursday.

I think to myself why not? I didn't have anything else to do well actually I did have my project scanning and I still didn't write the kids their July letters. But I just wasn't ready to yet to go back to the apartment. A little concerned because I took off with a very low charge of myself by 50% but I figured I would only use the phone for phone calls – – yeah right. But it can solve when the next class will be rolling out and I had about 10 minutes. I needed to stop by the apartments and drop off something I had picked up at the market and got back across the street just in time to catch the outbound bus. There was only a couple of the patrons on the bus which is fine by me. And soon we were at the W. Jordan Government Center. I wasn't sure where the parade was to start and stop However There was some general commotion at the library. and sure enough i was sitting at the very beginning of the parade route.

The parade seemed to take forever to start– – there is the general milling about And general chaos But sooner or later the great did start three of the big red fire engines own virus Jordan fired up their sirens slowly took off followed by the city Council and what look like clown cars with their families and throwing out bags of candy actually handfuls of candy from the bags i think taffy. i'm surprised kids don't run over at the beginning of a parade to realize candy is being thrown away and handfuls all over street. but no children were squashed today. only two marching bands from local high schools entertained us, one motorcycle group a bunch of dance schools for little girls and i suppose little boys. i ended up taking more phone image is not intended but i did not run out of power. i broadcast more than i intended and generally had a good time all things considered. thought was weird was that i probably would've gone to the parade and i still been married this kind of made me feel bad. I think I just went to say that I did something wonderful.

It was kind of a short parade which was okay by me was getting hot outside and I was ready to go home. I went across the street to the bus station actually train station for my bus will take off from and began my weight. I waited for a long time it seems since the trade was on Redwood Road in my bus goes down Redwood Road the bus had to be told the parade was over and I need to go to the bathroom, It was time for me to go. Eventually the bus did show upAnd I got home withooalut incident. I'm glad I went, I'm glad I went out but I don't think I will do it on the 24th

No comments: