Sunday, July 16, 2017

Or Not


I thought about going to a movie today but I got up late. I slept in until about eight a.m.I never do that! But did not go to bed that late about 1130earlier than most evenings and went right to sleep. In the back of her mind and believe I'm seeing a pattern developed a later and later mornings and I'm not certain what the ideology of that might be. My first gut response would be that rising later and later is becauseI don't have an ample reason to get up early in the morning. Just to watch the sunrise is not cutting it anymore. Even on the monies that I do have something say Assist or Coffee Social I'm sleeping later knowing that I have ample time to get out and get dressed do something around the house is still get to my appointed function. I do not necessarily like this.

Also in the back of my mind I'm wondering if my body is trying to protect me. My body has become so contorted in my chair, power chair that instantly on my transfer I can feel pressure, but talks and spine. I'm constantly now leaning the back of my chair to its maximum and then elevating the feet to slide myself back in my chair and the reposition mysef as far back in the seat as I can so that not sitting on my coccyx 
which is becoming quite painful. The pain is not immediate seems to grow over a period of time which is grown shorter and shorter. Fortunately for me that I can or have been able to readjust my body in such a way to relieve the pain for a period of time in some cases all day which is becoming rarer and rarer. I believe a partial solution might be having Jim Who is RA here at the apartment complex (resident assistant) over to slide my seat back which I hope will stop the side and the coccyx 
riding.



Crap! There I do it again got off on a tangent. I decided not to go to the movies today (and I kind of like to see Planet of the Apes.) But I have been way too irresponsible this last week going to movies and not scanning, writing cleaning like I should. It's not like I'm going to do those things now, Sunday almost afternoon on a very hot July day or might do some of them. I found a full-service movie Emporium a couple blocks south of my apartment complex which is pretty cool. I could actually powered down there in my chair if I so desired but I usually catch the bus to go seven or so blocks. Right now, on a full charge I could easily go there and back again to have enough charge left for the remainder of my day. I barbecued last night so I have protein for the whole week if I want. I washed yesterday So all I have to do is fold and hang If I want. Perhaps, I just think that stay home, in the apartment that I use without using my AC and catching up on some of my nonessential essential work or not.

No comments: