Saturday, July 15, 2017

Barbecue


It's Saturday dead center in the middle of July and talked like July still to be… Hot. I've already been out this morning crossed the street to do shopping. I love to shop even though it makes me feel guilty because i am spending so much money on myself. Since last weekend by actually use the apartment barbecue I've been looking forward to this weekend. Now I've got my “the web” everyone again to the barbecuing fever.

I actually had me in the freezer that by all rights I should be the first before investing and more protein the market. However, I am not barbecuing to be sensible I am barbecuing for recreation because it seems to me to be cooking outside and on a device that I don't have to pay the fuel for.So today at the market I purchased small steaks to come in like five or six pieces of meat to a package. There are about the size of my Palm which is exactly what I want. I perceive a palm-sized piece of meat is the exact size I need for one meal. So if I were to bbarbecue the whole packageI think I would probably have more than enough for the week. So maybe I just need to barbecue Package. I also got a bag of frozen chicken parts actually like chicken tenders but the piece of chicken are quite large. About the same brand of chicken, frozen chicken or the winter and found it was really great for point out a couple pieces the far then use that means stirfry, soup or just even snacking. I spent a lot of time agonizing over the packages of chicken in the section, the first chicken. Skin chicken breasts, chicken legs, In these legs are big! I'm going to go back at some point and by a package of legs to barbeque. There are also packages of buys which intimidated me a little bit. I cannot quite remember how much meat is on a thigh. It seemed like a sizable investment and a lot of work if I did not cut all the parts one time and then I remembered I had purchased a frozen chicken packaging for in the price is far less than chicken in the fresh wrappings. The best part is I could use what I wanted to throw the rest back in the freezer to be used again. i still have a package of wieners/hot dogs. These are not even the dogs I really like, the all beef kosher smoked tubes of “meat”. These dogs are made from chicken parts and something beef like. However if cooked over a flame the tubes take on a nice texture and flavorAnd are quite good refrigerated eatin cold In the early morning or just before bed.


The ribs were good that I cooked last week I actually ate this barbecue all week long the ribs were great. I would like to have the same experience with chicken and steak. It's hot out there, I still need to work out and I need to wash batch of clothes.Oh yes and make a pot of rice.

No comments: