Saturday, July 08, 2017

Smoldering Heat and Saturday Drugs



It's smolderingly(I know that's not a word that this is my blog and I like the word so it's going to stay) hot outside. Everybody around me is complaining about the heat but you know what I love the heat. But really breaks my heart is that it's only the last couple more days. I suppose in August we'll have another couple days of temperatures and 100s but right now I think we're about finished with this span of superhot days. I was just at the market and of course the checker comment on how hot it was not horrible was and I corrected her saying how nice it is not to have to deal with snow and ice, not to have to wear heavy close being able to sleep at night without any coverage at all I really like that. In fact I'm sitting here writing this with the door to my patio open. I am not using the air-conditioning that comes with the apartment letting my little unit get hotter and hotter.

I love the summer nights like tonight's going to be. It will be so hot you move in slow motion just to get through the space from one point to the next. It'll be the kind of night you will not feel the transition as you go from inside the apartment to the patio. I love to go out and sit naked on my patio. I don't smoke anymore but that would've been perfect for a night like tonight new to my patio smoking black Shermans. This morning as I was laying in bed just before I got up I was wishing this joint had a swimming pool. It would be so great to hang out this afternoon either in or around a swimming pool. Having access to any pool would be so good to me on all the levels recreation, healthcare, weight loss and yes, even socialization. Well that's not going to happen and I just don't know where there is a swimming pool close by.

I'm totally enjoying this day at home. I didn't run over to the market for a few things I forgot last night but that's all. I don't have to go anywhere else even though my little bus pass his big media use it to go downtown are to liberty Park, or Murray Park or anywhere the bus would take me. I'm forcing myself to stay home, rest up a little bit, not aggravate the heat bearing down outside my head , outside myapartment door.


This morning I went up to the front of the building to the mailroom. Cannot say I was surprised but I was pleased to open the door and see a mailing bag in my mailbox of course it was the baclofen. I hate like hell spending the $60 I had to get two weeks of the medication but having a bottle with the top will be handy going to go ahead and fill it with some of the baclofen carrying a backpack. Or fill the bottle with baclofen and stow it somewhereBut I'll really get to if all the sudden I run out of baclofen again which I do not intend to happen..

No comments: