Thursday, July 13, 2017

Lucky 13


My luck is holding which I think means I'm doing something right or maybe it's just dumb luck it's hard to say. Today was kind of spooky to begin because I have my appointment with my interest over the death Star today. Now don't freak out because I'm referring to IHC hospitals in Murray as the Death Star and I've got some bizarre just death ideation going on. I think of the term Death Star from the Star Wars saga, As the IHC was referenced during its building one hours going through rehab. It was this massive structure that was rising way out In Murray Could be seen from University Hospital at the other end of the valley.

I have been summoned by my physician's minion earlier as you recall to come in because the doctor wanted to visit with me. This summons of course raised all kinds of red flags. The feeling I had was not unlike civilian study all when the cute Ninth grader comes With a note from the office seeking the pleasure of your company. If you have reason to merit such a request that is one thing but just to be summoned for no reason in your mind is quite another. This is how I felt it cannot be good. I was not too concerned because I was feeling just too darned good and have been for quite some time now. Still I wondered.

This actually turned out to be a day that I have full agenda. I had coffee in the morning with the group, then over to the death Star and then I would finish my day with the reading group over at the library. I was glad to have my daytime so well that I did not feel rushed. I even prepped making sure that I had to write documentation which was requested over the phone, reminder call. I was almost perturbed when none of the documentation was requested by my check-in. I just smiled and felt great.

If I had any stress it was alleviated when the first doctor that entered my exam room was a brand-new resident with San Diego. I figured if they were starting out with some of the miners this is a regular visit. We visited in the over doctored and it was cute and then my resident fetched the first stringer. Dr. Clements came in check my hand and we had a chat and it was a good chat. It's kind of weird that he is not listed as the primary doc What kind you really want to see me but is okay, Dr. Clements. Bottom line told him to locate except that I have low platelet count. It took me off one of my medications – – which I found later I have not been taking anyway – – to see if by eliminating this one med would rebuild by plate account. So that is a problem that we'll have to explore. I left feeling pretty good made an appointment for three months out .

I got to West Jordan library and proctored the reading more Treasure Island and and did okay we had a pretty good read. That's when I was heading to the train station and was crossing the street that I was just getting in the crosswalk after giving that crossing sign and a big old UTA bus was turning right into the intersection. I was sure that it seemed I was totally positive and Moving forward and also realized this cat was in the start he was fullbore going into the sidewalk. I finally reacted and swiveled hard and got out of the way just in time. I dodged a pretty damn big Bullet!


So it was a very good day I did a lot of stuff and avoided death once again. Then I remembered this the 13th – – Friday the 13th falls on Thursday this month Who would've figured?

No comments: