Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bite The Bullet


I cannot believe the last time I wrote about batteries was 2011! Surely I must've written but has issues since then but I can't find any mention with searches to the blog. So, I think I'm due. The first noticed a couple days ago maybe the last week that all of a sudden the range I could go to an get on a charge was beginning to significantly shorten. On a full charge I used to be able to go down to the bus stop hop on the 47 train Down the second self spends time at the library checking things out with my assistant meeting and still have power to spare – – maybe just shopping, go down to the bakery the German bakery maybe see Claire. Maybe even see a movie on the way back. Now, if I get to the Assist meeting With the battery Indicators still intact I think I'm doing okay. Now however it can only do one thing and then I need to shag back to the apartment . Once I met the apartment I must plug-in in charge. If I have to write that works especially if I have to do a couple hours worked or I can always call a movie off of Amazon prime and watch the third hour or so or maybe two for a good charge. Either way it sucks Not having the power that I need.
I've not started yet but I'm seriously considering packing a charger with me. Fortunately for me a couple of years ago I dropped a charger off it Assist, Inc. for this very reason and today I charged for an hour while we were doing the meeting. Again, if I had my way I would have charges deployed all the way around city for anyone could stop in charge when they needed a quick boost. Ideally movie houses would would either have charging stations at the accessible areas are have chargers you can either check our rent out when At the movies and you need a quick movies. I feel he should be able to check chargers out like books from your local library especially when you're at the library.


This is where I'm at now. Safely, I can do one event that they too will live on the edge. I can stuff one of my Chargers into a pack and begin carrying it around with me and charging any time I have stopped that's going to be more than 30 minutes. This will give me security and range for most of what I need to do. I did call the boys at UCAT and spoke with Tom. Tom indicated that when I have the chair worked on in April they did not put new batteries in The chair then – –I think we even talked about doing so and I felt I didn't want to right then. Now I must revisit that conversation. A new set of batteries would cost me about $350 installed. I should do this but I sure don't want to right now. I think I might wait a couple weeks and see if they direct deposit changes taking place and if so how traumatic new batteries would be. It's not like I have a choice unless I want to drag a charger around with me. I will do some more checking on battery prices. My cousin by the local find me some less expensive cores. Either way it's going to hurt either way I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and swallow the medicine.

No comments: