Thursday, August 10, 2017

Just And other Day



Today I had success.I took the document that I had filled out for Utah Retirement Services,, URS and hand-delivered the document to URS in downtown Salt Lake. I did not have to do this. I could've dropped the signed document in the mail and possibly and probably the document would've gotten to URS by the 15th which is the dropdead date for the next month..

I have been under a great deal of stress this week trying to get this project done, the project of redirecting my direct deposit from our shared account to our individual accounts. We continued to deposit money to the shared account for repair work done on the house and other health-related things we had to keep going or have to keep going until we sell. Well, we now have enough in the account to cover what we needed to have done and there is no longer need to have any more funds deposited. This will be good for me. I have been using my savings to live on for the past eight or nine months and I was beginning to get nervous. So now that I'm changing the direct deposit should be okay knock on wood. Actually the state of Utah retirement was much more simple than I had anticipated. Still I hand-delivered just because I did not want to leave such an important decision to the whims of the postal service– – Not that I don't believe in them it's just I don't believe in them enough to risk something like this. So at least I have that base covered now it's on to SSA which I think is a whole different ballgame.Doing battle with SSA is like moving up to the majors. They're are national Their People are professionals in messing you up or your case. I just want to be able to go online and make the changes to my direct deposit. That should not be so hard but if I can't even get someone to answer the phone to let them know that I cannot get online I've lost before I've even began the project. But if I go to sleep now and get a good nights sleep tomorrow I'll go at it again and maybe have some positive outcomes.


Today was a lost day with coffee social this morning and then URS and bookclub this afternoon it was well after five when I finally dragged into the apartments. I worked out the best I could, visited with somebody who dropped by and dropped off some flashlights and then try to write my blog. The best part of the evening was a surprise texting from Dianne. It was good to hear from her even though painful in many ways as she continues to heal from her recent operations really bad ones. I wish I could quit my fingers and she would be instantly better I wish that's how things worked but they don't. I wish her the best in her rehabilitation and her ongoing life.So I have just a few more things to do before our role in the bed and call it a day

No comments: