Sunday, August 13, 2017

Just Charge It


I have spent the day trying to see if I can get the charger for my Arjo Maximove patient left operational. Sometime last week I had taken the battery out of my left but in the charger so I'll be ready for my home help people and accidentally pushed the charger from the chair to the floor. The floors are in the drop is less than what but something happened and the lights on the charger went out. This kind of freaked me out but as trying to gather some information for my manager here at the apartments as well as trying to redirect my direct deposits but I sort of the Anjo charger on the back burner. Well, not altogether true because the day after I dropped the charger I found another eBay and ordered the charger which is still to be here the 21st which is still a week away.

The week went by and soon I was feeling the pressure but should be doing something regarding the maximum. I finally ordered Jimmy The Fixit guy here at departments. I kept missing and finally to their remarkable and grabbed him. He came in and we were done nothing for about an hour. I was hoping that it should be simple but once we got into the charger a loose wire or connection. When we first got the maxi-mov there's was a of cable and the plug that was fiercely wrapped with black electricians Choose tape. Jimmy aggressively undertake and found some questionable connections. He knew what he was doing, he quickly cut wires, exposed wire wrap around otherwise and then All. It Looked like He was in Command and he was.It look like a professional job. He pushed the plug into the wall and nothing. Jimmy's scratched his head then his beard. Jimmy had other things to do today and I'll just leave he spent time with me he did. I have not seen Mark for some days so, I put a text into Mark to see if he was coming this way today. He was.

I am so pleased with Mark Anthony, he does everything I cannot do – – I suspect even if I was able-bodied but would not be able to do the things he is able to do. I think it's from his mother's side that he has this get things done attitude and does it. Since the wire in a plot seemed to be okay we went into the charger itself. I really thought that once we open the charger there just be a wire dangling there and be a matter of soldering it back home. But no that was not the case. There is all kinds of stuff diodes and transistors and all kinds of things electrical. Way out of my league. Mark was not daunted however. Mark pulled out his voltage meterAnd began touching all the ends of the wires and getting readings. I was impressed as always. We worked on this project for at least an hour maybe longer. We had the success. Unless it is something like a blown fuse to be very simple to fix we can figure out why the car was not going from the blog to the battery charger to the battery. I finally Turned Mark loose.


I figure I have two days that I have to use the left before the eBay charger gets hhere. It's not like we use a lot of energy when we use the left just like a30 second burst to get me from the chair to the commode and then the commode back to my chair that's it. I may have a lot of days left but I don't want to push it. I just want to get showered is that too much to ask?

No comments: