Saturday, August 12, 2017

Quick Drain Pain

No automatic alt text available.
I woke up this mornin a bit discouraged. When I've gone to bed felt a wound on the left buttocks. Every night after I will some kind of oxide cream, but, both cheeks. I'm totally convinced his practices reduced incidence of skin breakdown On my rear end. I don't know if it's just keeping the skin moisturized or what but I know I felt better since I started using this lotion. In fact upon rising in transferring into my chair but in the field pain on my rear that I felt on going to bed. This not feeling the pain makes believe the wound has healed At least to the point I can carry out my daily activities which I did.

It's Saturday morning and there's a farmers market in Murray and I promised myself couple weeks now that I was going to go to the market. I really want a decent watermelon. I've had a couple this year from the market which really deficient in flavor. There is this one corner of the Murray farmers market that is inhabited by the Dragon Lady. I'm sure) the years of this blog. And sure enough she and her crew were there again this year. They sell and not call Green River and they are the best melons I believeI have ever tasted and they seem to be consistently good.

Granted, by the time I got to Murray Park and the farmers market all the smaller melons were gone. Seriously, what was left – – there were a great many melons left – – huge round beautiful fruits. Even if I could have somehow got the melon onto my lap or backpack I would not have been able to get it home on public transit. The next issue was she was charging $.40 a pound! I actually saw her way the watermelon which I think came out to 30 pounds! I did the math quickly in my head I think that would've been $12 for watermelon?! When I pointed this out to the individual purchasing the melon the Dragon Lady indicated they work a deal and knock a little off the price. I doubt that she wouldn't let that melon go for less than 10 bucks. I ended up purchasing a couple of small green globes that she guaranteed me they were sweet we shall see. These guys are a lot easier to carry it for sure. I got a couple other vegetables tomatoes cucumbers green peppers. They were not especially deals except for purchased at the farmers market. However, I was ready to go home but I was also a little worried. I had only gone to the bus stop and from the bus stop to the 200 bus and then off in front of Murray park. It seemed to me the battery was draining quickly. I was down the half battery still have a fair distance to go.


I stopped in at Best Buy and use the bathroom that one of the hill and across the street and wait for the 200 in front of Costco.But the time it got to the train station and battery indicators and yellow and from experience I found was on yellow goes to read really quickly. Rather than taking a 47 I decided to take the 54. Route 54 would me off at Redwood Road 5400 S. once I got the bus stop I could sit there until the bus came which would take me right to the beginning of the apartment complex. It would be safer than trying to push my chair or battery from the graveyard to the apartments.I caught the 54 dropping me off directly by the apartments and got home safe and sound I was so relieved. So now I have to deal with a quick draining battery on top of everything else.

No comments: