Wednesday, August 30, 2017

New Batteries And So Much More…

Selfie of many in my backup chair next to the chair leaving for new batteries.

I'm sitting in my backup chair to me this chair feels almost identical to my regular chair with a few exceptions. The seat is wider and the cushion does not offer, supposedly, as much protection as my other question in my main chair. I am going to be in this chair at least 24 hours while my main chair get some attention and most specifically batteries. The batteries will be great However I need some desperate work done on the foot pedals. The foot pedals are getting so destroyed that is putting pressure on my feet. Yesterday I had to have a friend of mine Look at my heel. There was a black circle the size of a quarter. The black circle was a blister of course was caused by the Foot pedal pressing against my heel preventing blood to that area. We are waiting for my insurance to authorize work on the foot pedals. Until then I need to be much more careful on how my feet are sitting on those pedals.

Once again I am amazed at how lucky I am to have a backup chair. Most people are fortunate just to have the chair at all that long two. It is not like I'm going to use this chair to go anywhere significant but I'm thankful to have the device to get me by. Tomorrow I do have book club tomorrow At the library but if I careful I think this chair will give me by this might new batteries chair is not back in time for my trip down south. The only other events I have tomorrow is coffee social and that's here on the property no traveling required. Oh I forgot My home health person tonight the envelope from my New dentist or was going to be my new dentist once I get the documents and the envelope filled out and returned. Hopefully, I can do that tonight and returned the information tomorrow can set up an appointment. I have a tooth that's getting ready to go nova – – I can tell this. A couple nights at the fortified by mouth with ibuprofen. I can feel the cavity with my tongue. The cavity feels the size of a Quonset hut – – the kind of person drives into to work on the car. I noticed it right after the doctor who just retired put the crown on my rear molar. I thought the cavity was not really cavity just the cap covering the molar. I figured I would have a new dentist fill in the space. The more I worried the cavity with my times last month and the pain that's become associated with this cavity do I realize the cavity must be in the tooth next to the molar. I don't know why Drew Luke did not see this it was visible and it must've been visible. Anyway, now I'm sort of being forced to do the paperwork and formally meet the new guy. I have met him literally hhe seems like a nice guy, Mature but much younger than Drew but he is not new but somehow is comforting.I just have to get things in place and get them done.


Tomorrow is the last day of the month. I've been out on my own 10 months seems like forever I wish I could just get used to the idea.

No comments: