Monday, August 28, 2017

Making Marks On Paper



I felt kind of weird all day. I'm not sure what's going on, I could be a bit depressed. My power chair is just wearing me out. The right foot hangar or foot pedal is so hammered the and is dragging on the ground when I'm not tilted back, forcing me to tell back If I want to go anywhere. My power chair also needs batteries Which I did resolve today by setting up an appointment to have the wheelchair shop click my chair on Wednesday night and drop it off Thursday. Hopefully this will get done before I have to go down south for bookclub. So I did get a couple things done which made me feel a little better. I went down to check the mail and saw that one of the private healthcare companies that tries to Troll For seniors here, for Home health services was doing a “presentation”. These “presentations” take on many forms sometimes like last Friday it was root beer floats Today it was blood pressure and blood sugar checks. This is actually useful to me I enjoyed hearing how well the blood pressure is as well as my air gases or whatever. I also saw the ladies were convening for their coloring session.

Monday afternoon coloring session this, clique – – not really mean I think the ladies would allow anyone wanted to participate to participate. I have wanted to join them couple weeks now but actually keep forgetting that they are meeting un less like today I'm doing something else would I pass the community room And notice they're sitting around the table. This group consists of about 3 to 4 women who sit around and color images about the size of postcards. It's kind of interesting but I wanted to join this group to do some sketching since I cannot seem to force myself to sketch do or artwork when I'm alone. The only drawback for me is my home health staff shows up about 4 o'clock. I guess I can move the time back to the later but I like to 4 o'clock hour gives me down and dressed again for the rest of my.

I felt kind of excited as I rushed back to my apartment and grabbed one of my tablets, Sketchpad's. I think I've gone on before about purchasing art equipment can never really using the art equipment. This year I've challenged myself to try to fill up at least one tablet, sketchpad or art journal book. I grabbed a couple of markers I use. Next week I wish to be a bit more prepared. I want to have my art pencil with me or other markers as well. Meeting this group like this hopefully Will be great and allow me to really focus on some serious sketching. I'm still endeavoring to get my work and to community college for an art class But I'm becoming restless hopeful that I will be doing the art class this quarter semester may be in the spring.

I don't flatter myself into thinking I am any kind of an artist – – I am not, however I need to make marks on paper more than just words. I need to use art equipment like art markers, sketch pencils and Sketch pads and the like. I want to make an alternate universe in which I'm an artist.


No comments: