Thursday, May 10, 2018

Helaman Cleaner… Fixer




I had a rough night last night I'm not sure why, perhaps it was the barbecue potato chips and ingested more than anticipated and this is quite an induction assault to the system and I think this may have caused me to wake up extremely thirsty and crusty and not really letting me get back to sleep. That was about 3:15 AM. I was also coming out of the dream. I believe I've discussed about the fact I'm dreaming more and more lately which could be the dream catcher above my bed.

Do you ever have dreams which just seems to answer everything, the dreams of the perfect solution to all questions you may have had or are having. These dreams makes so much sense during the dream and even after waking for a short while. I believe I briefly addressed this issue of forgotten dreams a couple days ago and having a device next to my bed to record such dreams. Well guess what that solution only works if you use your recording device next to the bed. This morning when I woke I have been having the most interesting dream. I dreamt about the character by the name of Helaman Cleaner. Helaman Cleaner is a fixer. A fixer is a person who goes in and cleans up a trauma scene usually a homicide. For some reason, as near as I can remember, I was thinking somebody should write a script for this idea it would make a great television series or a podcast. I was so concerned I would forget about this particular name and concept that I forced myself to remember this name and concept for a little while. After a few minutes I realized I was forgetting the dream I tried to remember the concept of Cleaner but eventually forgot even that. Later on the day, I don't remember what reminded me but I was able to bring back at least a name Cleaner and I attached the first name of Helaman. I chose Helaman because I thought that would bea great name for someone who cleaned up messes. Even now I can just almost grasp the concept of the dream which doesn't make much sense. There are already businesses that do this work. I don't know why my concept of cleaner with the different and why it would make such an interesting series. I guess when I was thinking was that it might be kind of interesting to actually see the aftermath of this kind of horrific activity and then how the person who is disposed and clean up the mess. Each week a particular event would be focused on and what happened to other people's lives after the event is sort of erased, and epilogue if you will. Even now as I am discussing this I'm kind of getting the feeling of what I thought might be interesting. I really believe people are weird, just weird not that this kind of series were actually be viewed at least on Fox.

I wonder if this, whatever it was, will now become a reoccurring event in my sleep cycles. I would be surprised. I'm sure the real muse is the handful of barbecue potato chips I have before I went to bed.

No comments: