Thursday, May 24, 2018

When Tech And Poetry Mesh



I hate it when I'm faced with not being as smart as I'd like to think that I am especially in the area of information technology and specifically computers. Yesterday, I talked about the computer I purchased for my son and I was quite pleased with myself, the purchase and the system. I use the system to write my post yesterday wasreasonably pleased with how well the writing and the system works. Now however I noticed this morning something's happened to my screen in when I'm using the OpenOffice software. I think the issue is isolated to OpenOffice. The screen that I'm operating on the somehow got itself in half, really at all how otherwise to say this. Is that the screen I use to write on is now half the size that I started on. This seems vaguely familiar like it happened to me before and it seems is just a matter of enlarging the screen but for the life of me I cannot remember how that process is obtained. I worked for a little bit last night on the problem in this morning for a couple of hours with no resolution.

It's not that I don't care about this problem or its quick resolution I have a lot of other options two android systems that does extremely well with the talk to text functions. I've got a couple projects I'm working on right now that if I can get the laptop functional the laptop could or can help me a lot. Maybe the next couple days I can work on this project and if I have to contact a few of my “go to's” to see if I can enlarge the screen in my OpenOffice on my new/old Dell laptop. As long as we're talking bad about the new system I will share that I use my Amazon account to go to Amazon music prime and listen to a number of different pieces of music on the speakers of the laptop. The speakers are not the best speakers on earth but hey once again 80 bucks I was expecting a whole lot anyway I'm just glad the music comes out as well as it does. I did pick up some earbuds and I'm sure the will be wonderful through the earbuds. I almost got headphones, you know the kind which covers the ears like earmuffs. I still like to get headphones but I don't really have a reason to except that I want to. The problem has been when I get stuff like this I don't take care of the stuff very well the wires always get caught up in my wheels and I end up breaking them one way or the other. I still end up being Dr. Distructo.

I spent the better part of the last two days trying to get applications for teleprompters to work. I've downloaded a couple the one App you actually have to buy their machine to do the reverse trick on it the other will not accept the documents I want to be able to read off as I localize the project. I'm working on a number of poems I would like to have a Teleprompter device to slowly feed me the lines as I feel myself. Not that it matters but I'm naked while reciting the poetry.

No comments: