Monday, May 21, 2018

Waiting For The Sucker Punch



I just got in from the movies. Yes I get a Monday movie. My movie house the Regal Theater is just down the street from where I live. I think I talked about it before the theater is very convenient. The theater is kind of posh. I mean the theater costs a fortune to get into but that has two or three sizes of your screens and the recline type seats. It's fairly accessible disability wise. Monday and Tuesday of each week is cheap seats, what usually goes for $6.95 is just five dollars on Monday and Tuesday's. No break on refreshments, refreshments are still higher than the cats back. Even if I go for the midsized popcorn and box of milk duds and sometimes I will drink talk in nearly 20 box just refreshments! I know I have written about this before so no news here. Today I went to Dead Pool 2 – – when it profane and violent piece of artwork however I must confess I enjoyed the movie. I'm not sure if I can just do it again in a movie house but most assuredly will rent the movie or even purchase the movie if and when I get the chance. I just cannot believe the profanity in the film I guess I could write that at up as to being old.

The clouds have been interesting all day. The clouds of threatened moisture with wind and darkness that he can not been overbearing almost into the 80s today. The day is still comfortable. Probably one a greater motivators for getting out and going to the movie. Actually I've been quite busy today. I traveled all the way up Redwood Road to CREATE and got my charger. I was shocked when Tom requested $15 for the repair. I almost said something funny was joking. He was not. I did a quick change of thought realizing the work he has done probably did save me a lot of money. $15 is worth the repair of my charger. I also met with Anne when I came back to the apartments. Need to have my yearly evaluation actually is for some strange government process where the feds you part of the rent you paid for the year back. I don't understand it but I will be appreciative when my check comes in the mail.

Utah Non-Profit also measured my apartment today for putting down planking throughout the unit. This is waterproof what type flooring. This was chosen so that apartment would not degrade further than is currently happening. That will be great to get rid of this ugly carpet. I can hardly wait as I was washing clothes, I overheard them talking, I think I'm happy to be out of my unit while they make this repair will probably be two days. They have not talked to me for sure about this but I heard them talking about something like this and I'm sure it was about me. So, I have to figure out where I'm going to go that I can survive in for one night at least possibly two. I can figure it out not a problem.

I was afraid I was going to get drenched coming home but I ducked into Starbucks and got a $4.50 latte which did not surprise me but then again it did – – – was surprised me was I used to get one of these every day on my way to work. 20 bucks at least a week on coffee/latte. I couldn't do that now even if I wanted. I. need to throw my guard up, things are way too good right now. I've got a few focused for the sucker punch it's out there waiting to strike

No comments: