Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Flowers On The Wall



Today was a major snow day. Luckily, I didn't have anything planned for the outside. Had I had anything planned I would've had to been absent. Tomorrow, and of course have next chapter bookclub and I doubt that and go to be able to make that. I don't know what's wrong with management here, I noticed they were trying to do snow removal but not very much got done. And this seemed to be more stall following this afternoon and this evening. The temperature is falling like a rock is going to be cold night which means snow is going to freeze in the ice for tomorrow. All of my bus routes at this moment are inaccessible because of snow and I doubt there will be any access before the first of the week. For the first time, I'm toying with the idea of calling my brother and given him a list of things I need from the market. I don't need much, primarily fresh fruit oranges/grapefruits, apples, bananas stuff like that. I really don't have any reason to leave the complex. I have such good frozen stuff in the freezer, I have let us salad and okay to being already cooked up that I have to use. I even boiled eggs today. I've got Amazon prime and now with movies with YouTube I really don't have a reason to get out… Except the change of scenery. I think I will be okay.

I'm really making an effort at cleaning the apartment. I've scheduled my clean person again this coming Friday but I want to clean up as much as I can before she shows up. Sort of like closing off dishes before putting them in the dishwashing machine. It just seems right thing to do. I vacuumed a little and I also spent some time with my new markers which I got for my birthday playing with the idea of making more bookmarks. The kitchen is kind of clean. I thought about pulling on the boxes down the pantry and baking a cake this seems like a counterproductive operation since I'm trying to lose weight that's what I really need is a big old honking chocolate cake with frosting. I could make a chocolate cake and give it to my neighbor next door she takes a lot of my cooking – – thank goodness.

Tomorrow's coffee clutch day. There's always too many cakes and cookies at coffee clutch. I always take one and one for the road. The one for the road is to see how tough I am at self-denial. I like to have a cookie or sweet in the evenings if I'm watching television. I just found out that I can get the whole season one of game of thrones on my Amazon prime or maybe INFINITY account. I watched the first episode last night was kind of turned off to many boobs and violence however I was impressed with the little person who is one of the stars. I may give the franchise one last shot see if I can get interested.

Is it obvious? I'm already bored being housebound I guess nothing else I can begin counting flowers on the wall”

No comments: