Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday Holiday Snowcapped day



Snow fell yesterday afternoon in a little bit during the night I was surprised how little fellow I thought until looked out the window and saw there is snow on windshields again all over the parking lot. I felt compelled to do the parking lot again. I know how wise this cleaning the windows thing really is. However because on Saturday when I did this I neglected my workout and I think it affected my whole weekend since I don't work out on Sundays. So today, after I got up and my home health person left. I worked out in order to let the sunrise. The clouds and cleared offAnd so there is some direct sunlight which I have found really makes the process of cleaning Windows of snow much easier.

By the time I got finished with my 45 minutes working out and got out to the parking lot the sun to denigrate job but still I was amazed at how taxing the snow removal was on my left arm. This time I wore cloth gloves which was still a heck of a lot better than Saturday when I did not wearing gloves in the snow does tend to bite your hands when you're shoveling snow off windshields. But with my gloves I wandered from one card to the next like I said the snow had time to set all night and there was ice on the windshield under the snow. Once I got the snow off however the direct radiant heat hit the windshield ice dissipated quickly. I use this pizza thing that my brother made into a handle that I was going to use to get things in and out of the oven with but is too slippery to really use effectively for cooking but works extremely well for snow removal. The end is made of aluminum which I think is okay don't think it scratches the windshield are the body of the car. I need to watch this closely because I don't want to become one of those good Samaritans that get taken to court because what they are doing actually damage the vehicle's. But now however I do I stop once I started? That's the weird thing. I think I'm okay for this year however. It's getting very late in February now I don't think really have that much more snow. Perhaps it's a moot point at this place in the winter of 2019. Still I wonder what the appropriate thing to do is. Right now people are not pay much attention which is just as well maybe I should dip it in the bud will see.

Snow fell yesterday and I have to admit it was nice being out in the direct sunlight. I wore And said gloves and a longsleeved T-shirt and my shorts and that was all. I was not uncomfortable really even when the snow blow back on to me after I went through it off the vehicle. I don't know what this means but I've never Worn shorts through the winter as I've done this winter. And I can do it with no discernible discomfort. You done the coldest days I just wore a flannel blanket over my legs (like a senior) nobody says anything they just stare but I'm used to that. I think the exhibitionist in me truly appreciates that part. Oh well.

It was a good day I lost a kilogram of weight I think. We'll see for sure on Wednesday. I'm kind of fasting day and tomorrow to see if I can bring it down under 100 kg. That would be sweet. Not that It matters but it does kind of The kind of matters to me.

No comments: