Friday, February 08, 2019

Snow Bound!

















I'm weakening I can feel it and it's kind of frightening. For the last two hours I've been running through different options Netflix offers. I've heard 1 billion people talk about Netflix and watching Netflix and actually loving Netflix. Going on and going off Netflix but I'm not paid much attention. I've always felt that Netflix is not for me or any other program like Netflix. I figured I could make do with what was on either regular television or what is offered by INFINITY which is actually quite a lot and just recently I've stumbled across all kinds of movie offerings from YouTube. What I would jokingly tell everyone when they would advise me I should watch this I should watch that on Netflix I always said “Naw that's okay, I have too much to watch already. I'd lose myself in the television/flatscreen if they had more. But you know what? I'm leaking now. Just watching the trailers of what Netflix offers from their own production stable is just amazing the quality of the screen, actors and even plot lines is mind-boggling. Throw in the fact that it's standard fee is $12 a month and you get one month free! You can also cancel anytime! There's no reason not to be doing Netflix.

The clouds broke a little after lunch today. I went out earlier going over to the Exxon station across the fence from our property. I need a break at 20 because I clean person is coming today. I didn't want to go all the way to community college or a bit of the market down the street What is a money machine connected to my credit union nor did I want to go over to the market (now that I can actually get there because the snows been removed) where I can write for cash over whatever I'm purchasing. I had the two twenties from for my brothers birthday present which I intended to use to pay my cleaning person. Since I had no commitments for that money and I could buy two hours cleaning I figured what the heck better will use of birthday money and clean my environment. I noticed, as I was heading over to the Exxon station, that one of the folks in older lady here at the complex's vehicle was covered with at least 18 inches of snow. When I came back to the apartment I had a message from a cleaning person. Gail was sick and she was able to make it today. Not really a big deal except for I had gotten the cash exactly what was needed so I stashed in the envelope and tried to figure out what to do with the rest of my day. I got the idea, not that I'm altruistic as I'm not, what am I dig out Clarice's vehicle. At spoken with Clarice earlier in the day and she was not looking forward to trying to dig yourself out. I knew this would be somewhat helpful if I could do this and most importantly it would keep me involved in doing something not thinking of my being kind cooped up at the apartments.

I made sure the snow shovel was plastic so it would not scrape her finish that I started pulling the snow off of the vehicle. It wasn't difficult work as much as the recessed a lot of the snow there it was stacked so high. I pretty much got the front windows clear and the rear windows as well and I went back in to the apartment and pumped by hand by for half an hour. About an hour or so later I went back out to the parking lot to see if Clarice had finished cleaning up the snow off her vehicle and I was astounded to see all the work that I had done to clear the front windows had been – because the huge amount of snow still on the top of the vehicle slid down totally cover the windows again I was chagrined. Sunday been out now for some time the snow was really quickly melting it took no time at all to go back out and finish the job.

Back at the apartment I once again reviewed what Netflix was offering. Watch the news tonight it looks like there are at least four more snowstorms stacked up for next week. I doubt to fill be as significant as this last storm but just maybe I'll need something to keep me from going stir crazy and maybe that could be Netflix…

No comments: